No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work shut unexpectly for two days for a deep clean. So far I’ve had a lie in and watched an Arena documentary about Peter Blake painting Kendo Nagasaki.

Comment

Update time! I’ve watched the episode of Vic and Bob from last night I missed. Watched an episode of MASH, did some hunting on theHunter, a quick go on Shenmue 1, and chomped a mince pie with baked beans.

Living the dream!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
        chomped a mince pie with baked beans.
        Eurgh!

Comment

Plate mince, not xmas!

Comment

Comment

Afternoon update, going up the loft soon to photo some zoids for soundwave and hopefully find a missing dragon 32.

Comment

The new tesla cyber truck, its like every 80s home video action film you ever seen
                Or Ark II!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                  This reddit AMA.

I thought I was alone in thinking James Cordon was an asshole, seems not.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/commen...ston_and_five/
                  Me and the missus can't stand him anarl.
                  Love the reply he gets when he says 'Bohemian Rhapsody' is the song he likes to sing while driving:

"If you ever try to sing that song, I hope the ghost of Freddie Mercury comes into your bedroom at night, bends you over and shoves the vacuum from I Want to Break Free up your ass."

Comment

Reading kryss' sub-title as "Full Time Bath Moss"

Comment

And now for an update from my second unexpected day off. Had a lie in till around 8, had a big bowl of porridge, and watched a documentary on US fast attack boats, did all my xmas shopping online, had a rummage up the loft and found my zoids, no sign of any old comps yet

Watched two episodes of tj hooker, then had a hoover round!

Living the life!

Comment

Watched two episodes of tj hooker,

Living the life!
                        Loved that show. In my next of the woods that used to be on late every Friday night just before The James Whale Radio Show.
                        Fab days.

Comment

And now for an update from my second unexpected day off. Had a lie in till around 8, had a big bowl of porridge, and watched a documentary on US fast attack boats, did all my xmas shopping online, had a rummage up the loft and found my zoids, no sign of any old comps yet

Watched two episodes of tj hooker, then had a hoover round!

Living the life!
                          I am going through series 1&2 of TJ hooker at the moment; great stuff. Hard to believe Shatner was in his 50s doing that!

Comment

Where are you guys watching TJ Hooker?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                              I am going through series 1&2 of TJ hooker at the moment; great stuff. Hard to believe Shatner was in his 50s doing that!
                              He gets up and down like a good 'un. Auld Billy got a good turn of speed on him!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                Where are you guys watching TJ Hooker?
                                Sony Channel on freeview!

Comment

Working...
                                X