Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Doubt I’d see one in this condition easily again and the damn things keep going up thanks to YouTube tools like metal Jesus hyping the **** out of them in omg rare games episodes.

Comment

YouTube is convinced I love Metal Jesus. My recommendations are a wall of his videos.

(I really don't love Metal Jesus)

Comment

He's got nothing on Top Hat Gaming (barf)

Comment

Fight the power! We shall ride for youtube by morn. Lord Zaki, are the camels set with armour plate, and their bad tempers particularly bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
            He's got nothing on Top Hat Gaming (barf)
            The biggest tool on You Tube . It's not like he's full of any new information, it's all off Google

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
              The biggest tool on You Tube . It's not like he's full of any new information, it's all off Google
              But he wears a Top Hat! He's quirky like that! Twat.

Comment

Finally got a Japanese bios for my Naomi! So I can play this after a very long wait

Comment

His voice is super irritating, he doesn’t have a voice for YouTube that’s for damn sure lol. Funny how these self proclaimed gaming experts all sound the same. Their knowledge level only goes as far as reading Wikipedia, there are only a few I watch because their content is genuine as they know what they are talking about when it comes to imports. If I had the time to devote to it I’d do one myself but it’s a lot of work for what would amount to not many people watching the stuff I love is just too obscure to be of interest to the masses. Would be nice to let those unknown DS games shine though.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                    If you ever watch one of them mention Mario 2 without fail they will go into great detail about its dokidoki panic origins like it’s some super secret info only they uncovered and we should all act amazed at their leet gaming knowledge.

Comment

Couldn't have put it better

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        If you ever watch one of them mention Mario 2 without fail they will go into great detail about its dokidoki panic origins like it’s some super secret info only they uncovered and we should all act amazed at their leet gaming knowledge.
                        All his information is straight off the internet. His lack of knowledge or any actual source of information, from back in the day (like gaming Mags ) is shocking.

Comment

Nice scores lately folks - Harmful Park, FM Towns, and Zaki getting to play Rhythm Tengoku

Also similar shuddering re: 'gaming personalities'

Comment

I was annoyed enough by the lack of good info on YouTube (with most of the good info having an overtly American viewpoint) that I scripted, but haven't filmed, me blabbing about the Mega Drive line-up for 1988. Not sure what demand there is for a drab poverty-stricken northerner enthusing about Super Thunder Blade and cleaning Saturn pads in the bathroom sink, but it's something I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                              I was annoyed enough by the lack of good info on YouTube (with most of the good info having an overtly American viewpoint) that I scripted, but haven't filmed, me blabbing about the Mega Drive line-up for 1988. Not sure what demand there is for a drab poverty-stricken northerner enthusing about Super Thunder Blade and cleaning Saturn pads in the bathroom sink, but it's something I guess.
                              Do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                                I would subscribe to that

Comment

Working...
                                X