Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
    Sony Channel on freeview!
    Thanks! Going to give it a watch. I haven't seen it in decades.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      Thanks! Going to give it a watch. I haven't seen it in decades.
      I love all those proper tv shows like that. On one of the episodes in a very minor role was the second A-Team girl, Tawnia. I'm currently working my way through my Kojak box set.

Comment

I love all those proper tv shows like that. On one of the episodes in a very minor role was the second A-Team girl, Tawnia. I'm currently working my way through my Kojak box set.
        Who loves ya baby.

Kojak was excellent, liked all those shows, Petrocelli, Streets of San Francisco, Ironside, Rockford Files, Columbo and that bloke with the cap car forgot the name of that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
          Who loves ya baby.

Kojak was excellent, liked all those shows, Petrocelli, Streets of San Francisco, Ironside, Rockford Files, Columbo and that bloke with the cap car forgot the name of that one.
          We are now brothers! I also love Banacek and Quincy.

Comment

Harry O is the crap car! Add Serpico to the list as well.

Wish the Beeb would put them on, we've all seen Dad's Army a million times, time for something different. They used to put Rockford on in the afternoon's on Beeb2 a few years ago should have some more of stuff like that.

Comment

Banacek, that wondeful womaniser, and Qunicy with his rant of the week!

Comment

I think I have pretty much finished my Christmas Shopping, just Secret Santa for here
                Everything is bought and is here or awaiting delivery. I may get a few additional 'bits' but as it stands everyone has something.

I just need to make my new sister-in-law some Christmas decorations I promised myself i'd make but if all that fails I have something to give anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  As someone here already said I think, he needs to get to work on actually saving the planet rather than selling expensive cars to rich people.
                  What do you think SpaceX is for? The planet can’t be saved, its done, COMPLETELY beyond fixing now.

Space X is a lifeboat, a way to get humans off the planet and onto Mars.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    Superb!!

Comment

Just realised, Google Maps zooms in where your mouse pointer is.

Comment

This should be in an in-between topic of Smile and Irk, maybe Lol at humanity and life?

One of the practices I work at is in a village where they currently have roadworks. This morning it moved to their side of the road directly outside the practice. It was very loud with drilling and digging, then the JCB drill thing that was almost as loud but shook the entire building so much plaster came off one of the walls that suffers from damp. In reception it was loud but upstairs they don't have double glazing yet so it was pretty unbearable for those having treatment and working there

The roadworkers are just building a bigger island crossing thing in the middle of the road and changing the pavement slightly yet somehow felt a deep hole was needed directly outside our practice front door. For over 2 hours we had this, followed by guys staring into this hole and not doing much for nearly 1 hour.

What I am trying to say is that the guys drilled through our telephone wires. It cut our phones, our internet and all connections there of, meaning no calls in or out, no emails, no card payments, our building alarm that connects to the security company freaking out beeping and no internet. It was hilarious and horrendous at the same time. There was a guy just holding and staring at this cartoon-esque wire that was frayed to hell.

I had to deal with it calling from my mobile our manager and getting any information from the fool outside who did not want to give me any contact details (my HR manager was trying to deal with it and needed a trail of contacts that things were being done). It took 2 hours but finally got fixed when a BT guy came to the rescue.

Then there was a stupid adventure involving a password and 3 people losing their **** but that's another story
                        Last edited by Blobcat; 03-12-2019, 21:05.

Comment

Toca hair salon 3 is in the top ten paid iPhone apps this year.

I like to imagine it's about racing drivers get their hair styled

Comment

Discover topics like gif, aww, cute, and the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like Imjustanotherbrickinthewall.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                              Brave doing that to a Polar Bear!

Comment

35th day of no chocolate in anything , gave it up on November 1st for preparing my body for chocolate season , but now it seems wrong to eat it, was at work yesterday and at dinner there was chocolate everywhere , one of the girls birthday her and her mates brought cake , sweets you name it but felt wrong to eat it !! lost over half a stone doing it to ( I like/ate chocolate alot). Now im at the weight I'm supposed to be.....if I only had the same power on not going onto eBay!

Comment

Working...
                                X