Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been playing Katamari also. Agree about the levels. However, it's a remake of the original PS2 game. Personally, I would have preferred We Love Katamari, as I reckon that was the best.

Still, rolling up the world is lots of fun. Looks great too. The sound is still amazing. Listening in headphones is dreamy.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      *snip*
      Yes, there was a Football Manager game for the PSP.

And yes, that was also considerably inferior to the main PC version.

Any way it's sliced, CM and/or FM on console and/or handheld <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< CM and/or FM on PC.
      Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 27-12-2018, 20:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
        Yes, there was a Football Manager game for the PSP.

And yes, that was also considerably inferior to the main PC version.

Any way it's sliced, CM and/or FM on console and/or handheld <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< CM and/or FM on PC.
        I don't think that was ever in doubt. I think the question isn't so much if the handheld versions compare like-for-like to the PC; it's whether they are worth playing at all if you really want to play that sort of game on-the-go. I would suggest that they are; then again I'm not an expert in footie management games (or football in general).

Comment

How hard are they to get into for someone that hasn't played a footy management game since Champ Man 97/98 and Premier Manager 98?

I tried PC Football Manager a few years back and was overwhelmed tbh.

Comment

Something like Football Manager 2007, which is the one I have, I think, is easy to get into. Like you, I find more recent PC ones overwhelming and quickly realise I can't be arsed.

Comment

Anyone try FM2019 yet?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                Anyone try FM2019 yet?
                No
                Never ask your parents to do a job you should do yourself...they turned up with the wrong game

In all fairness Fifa is great on the Switch but I will be grabbing FM19 this week myself

Neil

Comment

Haha sorry. How did the unwrapping go down? Did you put on a brave smile?

Yeah I had it's good. Does it have Ultimate Team?

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                    No
                    Never ask your parents to do a job you should do yourself...they turned up with the wrong game

Maybe consider it a sign to avoid getting FM19 for Switch?

Comment

New Hello Indies World video from Nintendo Japan.

Forager is looking interesting, but Block Quest Maker has my attention right now. It's already out in Japan and the Western release is Jan 10th, but the J release as all the languages on there already. I may be making a purchase later.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                        Haha sorry. How did the unwrapping go down? Did you put on a brave smile?

Yeah I had it's good. Does it have Ultimate Team?
                        Ha ha yeah but I think they sort of saw through the grin...hardest part was the in-laws got me it for the Xbox One as well

It is actually pretty fun, handheld mode is nice & means I can play while missus is watching the tellybobs
                        It's cut back in all the right places too...transfers aren't the horrible drawn out animated crap in the full game, no Journey mode & less of the "WE HAVE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE LOOK AT US AREN'T WE F***ING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" than the full versions

Plays well too

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                        Maybe consider it a sign to avoid getting FM19 for Switch?
                        You really have an issue with FM19 don't you??
                        At the end of the day I'm not forcing it on you & I can't quite understand why you care so much about me spending my money on it.
                        I get you don't like it but let me waste my money on stuff I wan't without being a douche about it

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post

You really have an issue with FM19 don't you??
                          At the end of the day I'm not forcing it on you & I can't quite understand why you care so much about me spending my money on it.
                          I get you don't like it but let me waste my money on stuff I wan't without being a douche about it

Neil
                          Fecking hell. Calm down, dear! No need to start cry-arsing about it. I was actually only joking - didn't think I needed to clarify that with an emoji!

Nope, I don't actually have a problem with FM19 - as I clearly stated earlier, I enjoy playing it on PC and that's where it should be played, in my opinion. You do realise that PLENTY of people on here state their disdain for games they don't like without them actually having a "issue", as you've put it, right? It's almost like that is how a forum for different opinions work. Who'd have thunk it??

Also, OBVIOUSLY you can do what you like with your money and gaming time/choices - nobody actually said that you couldn't. Well done for stating for the obvious though - slowclap!
                          Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 28-12-2018, 15:20.

Comment

Comment

Wish I'd had Nu-Eclipse for Secret Santa. I know what I'd have gotten him.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                Wish I'd had Nu-Eclipse for Secret Santa. I know what I'd have gotten him.
                                Lol! I actually dread to think...!

Happy New Year, Joe!

Comment

Working...
                                X