No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trackmania is well worth a play if you haven't tried it in VR already. It was part of PS+ earlier in the year too.
    Rez Infinite...I just can't get on with.

Comment

Can you get in the cockpit on Trackmania? I tried it out but it was 3rd person and thought it wasn't that good.

Comment

There are sections that zoom to the in car view if I remember rightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          It's one of those moments that reminds you of all the things you love about playing games. It fills you with wonder and joy. PSVR has really hit its stride now. And the cost of entry, for the experiences on offer, is amazing value.
          Yeah, I felt exactly the same when I first played it. It really is one of those unforgettable, magical moments in gaming. The headset only cost me £150 as part of a bundle, so if that price becomes the norm, I think PSVR will really catch on and become a normal part of PlayStation gaming.

My dad asked me, unexpectedly, if Nintendo has a VR system. He just assumed that Nintendo would be all over it, so was surprised when I told him they didn't. It did make me wonder whether Nintendo is secretly working on a VR system at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            Anyone tried GT Sport?
            Just realized the above was from miles back in the thread doh. Anyway...

I have GT Sport and great to see exteriors in tour mode plus car interiors when racing. Looking at buying a Toyota GT86 in future). Racing feels very good and weight of cars but only one other car in track is disappointing and no campaign. They have added time attack but VR GT Sport is basically an Arcade mode with one rival.

In more upto date news:

I also badly want Tetris, Drunken Bar fight and Operation Warcade soon as
            Last edited by JU!; 02-12-2018, 10:26.

Comment

I tried the demo of Job Simulator lol that is fun. Just throwing utensils around office. Whilst drinking coffee. I want.

Comment

Please delete post. (Double post d**khead over here)
                Last edited by hudson; 02-12-2018, 11:38.

Comment

[MENTION=423]JU![/MENTION] Loved my gt86. Once I don’t have to ferry children about so much I’d seriously consider getting one again.

Comment

I bought VR GT sport because of my gt86.
                    I'm too much of a coward to really go for it around corners in the real thing (I have an honest understanding of my skill level), so it's great being able to have fun in VR. The in cockpit detail is fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      [MENTION=423]JU![/MENTION] Loved my gt86. Once I don’t have to ferry children about so much I’d seriously consider getting one again.
                      Originally posted by MrSpiggott View Post
                      I bought VR GT sport because of my gt86.
                      I'm too much of a coward to really go for it around corners in the real thing (I have an honest understanding of my skill level), so it's great being able to have fun in VR. The in cockpit detail is fantastic.
                      Yes hear you can really push it round those bends. Sounds fun to drive I really need to test drive one soon.

Cheers for recommendation guysit sounds fun and a bit faster than my current Celica. In 2 years ish after my Toyota Celica ST230, gotta decide to go 90s Japanese car or Newer Japanese car at moment more inclined towards Toyota GT86. But looking at these too:

Toyota ‪Celica GT4, Nissan 350Z/370Z, Fair Lady Z300ZX, Mitsubishi Evo 8/X, Honda S2000, Integra, Civic 2017/EP3, Mazda RX7 ‬

I hope they add the Celica GT4 to Gran Turismo Sport soon would be intesting to test in VR, and a few other older models. They added a Subaru recently and Fair Lady Z 300ZX so here’s hoping ...
                      Last edited by JU!; 02-12-2018, 14:53.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                        I tried the demo of Job Simulator lol that is fun. Just throwing utensils around office. Whilst drinking coffee. I want.
                        Full game is amazing highly recommend. Plus Vacation Simulator coming soon.

Comment

Seeing as im working pretty much all over xmas mum has given me my psvr setup early the pile of 10+ games she is holding onto though, but i don't mind as i have a small stash to try out already. Tetris effect is sooooo good, the combination of the pad pulsing & the effects in the headset really pull you into the zone could have easily spent all day playing but im trying to be careful and not have stupid amounts of vr time so my eyes & body get time to adjust. Have discovered despite the system tellinf me it needs a large playspace the camera is almost too far away thankfully my proper stand hopefully comes next week so i can have the camera at the perfect height & distance. The playroom VR was tricky to play in my current configuration.

Also bought gnog off the store, it's a short but wonderful game. The colours are unreal, i have never seen neon colours replicated so real on a screen they almost glow. It's so charming i couldn't stop smiling while playing.

American dream also got tested the gun tracking is pretty awesome it looks like you have a real set of plastic guns floating in front of you. I love the weird 1950's vaultec vibe along with the surreal humour. Laughed my ass off at the weirdness of it all, last level i just finished hitting on one of the neighbours kids for a date using a sniper rifle.

Having a total blast so far.

Comment

I knew it! Breaking strain of a Kit Kat!

Comment

Have astrobot and a few of the big hitters saved till xmas have a lot to look forward to playing then, but with what i have to play now it's more than enough to keep me going. Didn't help also seeing the remastered bioshock collection going on sale for £9 on the store seemed almos rude not to buy it as i love that series. Now getting used to the controls on everything and learning how all the hardware/peripherals work, a lot of settings to mess about with for sure.

Comment

I'm just glad you're finally getting to use it, been looking forward to hearing your reactions!

Comment

Working...
                                X