X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post

Sega Ages: Outrun hits japanese Switch consoles by the end of the year
    Basically confirmed to be a port of 3D OutRun (sans the 3D effect) that M2 released for the 3DS back in 2015.

Comment

I picked up a Pokémon console for one of the boy's Christmas pressies and to get it ready/test it works I set it up (and fitted a screen protector) then packed it all away so it's ready to rock on Christmas morning. The most amazing thing was it was set up, updated, and ready to play in just a few minutes.

Love the colour of those Joy-Cons

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        I picked up a Pokémon console for one of the boy's Christmas pressies and to get it ready/test it works I set it up (and fitted a screen protector) then packed it all away so it's ready to rock on Christmas morning. The most amazing thing was it was set up, updated, and ready to play in just a few minutes.

Love the colour of those Joy-Cons
        Was nice that the software itself didn't need updating! Imagine that, a game that is finished on release.

Comment

Be interesting to compare the new Ourtun port to the Cannonball/MAME version already playable on the system from Lantus.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
            Be interesting to compare the new Ourtun port to the Cannonball/MAME version already playable on the system from Lantus.
            The new one will fill the screen properly.

Comment

Psikyo Collection vol. 3 announced, release date unknown. Featuring Strikers 1945 III, Sengoku Cannon, Gunbarich, and Zero Gunner 2. It'll be interesting to know if ZG2 is the same already available as stand-alone or a new port/emulation.

Comment

Really need Nintendo to assert some QC on the eShop.

There's a game there called, well, actually I won't name it and risk giving it traffic - but there are no screenshots and the only asset is a CG video containing no gameplay.

How does that get onto the store!?

EDIT: And surprise surprise, it's a port of a mobile title. AVOID.
                Last edited by Asura; 23-11-2018, 08:14.

Comment

Switch firmware 6.2.0 is out and it's causing waves in some circles because for once Nintendo has used to decent security programming as the new update successfully blocks CFW for all users. Nicely, previously bricked systems can accept the update to become useable again but the update caught out quite a few CFW users before being publicised. The changes made are so successful at blocking CFW access that discussion seems to be leaning towards it being a long time till a new workaround is found. The update comes a tad late though with Smash looking to be confirmed to be using 6.1 still meaning it'll be sometime next year when Nintendo bothers to release a major title before continued CFW users start to feel any real pull. Impressive update though.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                    In the same way as Eri Kitami I Don't Remember The Whole Title, a collection of screenshots with a voiceover passed as a game. The best part? It's available in Europe and America but everything is in Japanese.

Comment

I think there is at least one more version of that^ game available. I just laughed when I saw it.

Looking forward to dropping a few dollars on discounted games this weekend on the eShop, mostly likely Enter the Gungeon, South Park: Stick of Truth, Lost Sphear and Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon. Starlink digital deluxe version is down $26 to $80, but still too much I think.

Comment

Seems to be a crazy amount of discounts and a load of them are big, 30% and more. But... it also serves as a reminder of how expensive most Switch games are. I was looking at the discounts thinking, wow, this must be crazy cheap now... oh wait, no, because it started so high. Still some good offers.

Comment

Just to let people know there’s now a demo available for Forgotton Anne, if anyone wants to give it a try, it’s a really cool little game.
                          Last edited by Family Fry; 23-11-2018, 18:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                            Just to let people know there’s now a demo available for Forgotten Anne, if anyone wants to give it a try, it’s a really cool little game.
                            Will check that out at the weekend... if I can tear myself away from Raw Data for PSVR.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              Really need Nintendo to assert some QC on the eShop.

There's a game there called, well, actually I won't name it and risk giving it traffic - but there are no screenshots and the only asset is a CG video containing no gameplay.

EDIT: And surprise surprise, it's a port of a mobile title. AVOID.
                              I genuinely have no idea what you are referring to!

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                                Just to let people know there’s now a demo available for Forgotten Anne, if anyone wants to give it a try, it’s a really cool little game.
                                For some bizarre reason it’s called Forgotton Anne. Which is why I couldn’t find it in the store.

Comment

Working...
                                X