Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll catch the Smash reveals the after the Direct, I really, really don't need to see more of that game before it's out

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      I'll catch the Smash reveals the after the Direct, I really, really don't need to see more of that game before it's out
      It's meant to be 40 minutes of footage... I can't imagine what they're going to show after E3 unless they announce 20 new characters!!

There's a persistent rumour about 7 additional ones, including the likes of Ken and Shadow the Hedgehog, so that would make sense I guess.

Comment

A couple of mates are getting Diablo III, so I guess I'm going to jump in too. The port sounds very nice indeed.

I've not played it since the disappointing launch.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
          A couple of mates are getting Diablo III, so I guess I'm going to jump in too. The port sounds very nice indeed.

I'm getting it to play on a long haul flight on Sunday. The perfect time sink! The PS4 version is very good now but when I went back to it the other day I had NO IDEA what I was doing so starting again will be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post

I'll get it when it hits £20. I really like it; I just can't justify the expense.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
              BlazBlue: Central Fiction SE is coming to the Switch if you fancy some more fighting action... http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201..._next_february
              Good to hear that a complete version is being released. If its priced at £30 on release I'll probably pick it up. If its dearer I'll wait for a price decrease. It'll be nice to have a portable version of the latest Blazblue though.

Comment

For Sega Ages releases they have up to the Naomi board running on NS

セガの名作を“こだわり満載”で復刻する「SEGA AGES」。10月31日に3タイトル目となる「SEGA AGES ファンタシースター」が配信開始されたので、恒例のインタビューをお届けしよう。

Comment

Grim Fandango: Remastered has quietly launched on Switch

Comment

Wish lucasarts would release a point n click compilation on switch, their adventure games are some of the best stuff they have ever made.

Comment

Digital+Fighters Pass for me I've decided.
                      Now I'm off to pre-order.

Comment

Smash is looking like it's going to be bursting with single-player content. The direct was pretty epic.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          Wish lucasarts would release a point n click compilation on switch, their adventure games are some of the best stuff they have ever made.
                          They were one of my favourite developers as a kid, and that's without my Star Wars bias. Probably one of the main draws to PC gaming. Once I finally got a PC in 1997 I gorged on all of their stuff.

Comment

Only thing I wasn't keen on (for some reason) is Trophies being gone. I like their incentive whereas for some reason Spirits just got a shrug response from me, they impact the game more yet feel less appealing to me.

Comment

I would love if all those characters were in a game I enjoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                Only thing I wasn't keen on (for some reason) is Trophies being gone. I like their incentive whereas for some reason Spirits just got a shrug response from me, they impact the game more yet feel less appealing to me.
                                Spirits are such a convoluted idea (especially at the expense of trophies) and they smack of a struggle for ideas to keep Smash fresh.

Really wouldn't be surprised if the franchise took a long, long hiatus after Ultimate is finally released.
                                Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 02-11-2018, 09:03.

Comment

Working...
                                X