Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 3DS version has a player app that you can use to just play other people's creations. It looked like there was one coming for the Switch as well, but I can't see it on the shop yet.

Comment

Ah, got it, thanks.

I really enjoyed the 3DS one, even if it resulted in few finished creations. The fun was in the building.

That said, the map drawing and building drawing was more difficult that it needed to be. Hopefully it is simpler in this version.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        The 3DS version has a player app that you can use to just play other people's creations. It looked like there was one coming for the Switch as well, but I can't see it on the shop yet.
        Probably seems a weird question but is it possible to actually sell games made on the console version? Just it’s a huge amount of work on PC to make something good.

Comment

You can't sell them sadly.

Comment

I guess you could open up your house like an RPG arcade and charge people access to come and play the game you made.

Comment

Starlink has gone down to £40 on all platforms on Amazon. Oof! Glad I cancelled my pre-order now.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                Starlink has gone down to £40 on all platforms on Amazon. Oof! Glad I cancelled my pre-order now.
                It was £35 on currys pc world earlier for the switch i have it reserved in store as I'm a sucker for star fox and id heard it was a solid fun shooter, I will probably not bother tho as i can see this going down even further in price come January.

I've been reading up on it and one ship = one life if you don't have one of the £25 ship packs to swap too its back to the beginning of the level for you. If your not interested in the toys you can go digital but its an eye watering £89.99 for what should be a £40 game at most. This very much feels like the final coffin nail in the toys to life fad, skylanders lego disney are all dead now. Despite all this i really like the look of some of the ships though and will happily pick up the game and some ships on clearance but at present the £25 a ship makes me think yeah no thanks.
                Last edited by Lebowski; 16-11-2018, 14:42.

Comment

I had an odd experience with Starlink in that it wasn't on my radar on release and then I wanted it. It looks pretty cool. I saw the packs in the flesh and then instantly thought the toy ships are stupidly large and that was my interest killed. Thing is... I wasn't even interested in the toys to begin with. It just triggered some mental thing somewhere. Anyway, it still looks pretty cool.

Comment

Super Mario All-Stars 2 featuring Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, and Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 is what I had a dream about last night.

Wouldn't that be amazing? Logical too. Silly Nintendo *prays

Comment

Cancelled mine before release too, have been eyeing the deluxe digital version for the Switch and just saw the PS4 digital version half price. Hopefully the same for Switch this weekend or week.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        Cancelled mine before release too, have been eyeing the deluxe digital version for the Switch and just saw the PS4 digital version half price. Hopefully the same for Switch this weekend or week.
                        Make sure you post if you see it, as I might consider it. I'd like the Switch version but I actually don't like the design of the Arwing that much (it doesn't really look like how it looks in the Starfox games) so I don't really want it as a shelf ornament.

Comment

Finally got my Switch today (Let's Go Eevee bundle) & all set up
                          Chloe is absolutely in awe of Let's Go
                          She has loved running round pallet town & having fun using the Pokeplus controller to catch Pokemon

Its actually really fun
                          I have never been a big Pokemon fan (that was my brothers thing) but this is perfect for me, simple & fun

Now I need to save some money to grab some games I want to play

All in though I'm happy with it

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                            Make sure you post if you see it, as I might consider it. I'd like the Switch version but I actually don't like the design of the Arwing that much (it doesn't really look like how it looks in the Starfox games) so I don't really want it as a shelf ornament.
                            I saw the other ships and weapons in Toys'R'Us today. $40 for another ship! Hilarious.

Comment

Looks like Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Scarlet has just been announced for PS4 and Switch More information tomorow.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                                Looks like Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Scarlet has just been announced for PS4 and Switch More information tomorow.
                                I wonder if that's a normal game or a conversion of that phone game they've been doing (I don't think you can get it here, but the Game Grumps on YouTube did a video about it).

Comment

Working...
                                X