This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm finally part of the 4K revolution
    Got this Toshiba 4k 50 inch screen for my birthday. Seems to handle 1080p to 4K just fine too.

Daytona running in 4k looks fantastic. The purple look to the sky isn't there when viewing the game in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      Got this Toshiba 4k 50 inch screen for my birthday. Seems to handle 1080p to 4K just fine too.

Daytona running in 4k looks fantastic. The purple look to the sky isn't there when viewing the game in person.
      Its about time, Just wait until you see how good the games will now look on the One X.

Comment

Nice. Forza horizon and rdr2 look ridiculously beautiful on a 4K set.

Comment

Is that the 360 version of Daytona? If you’re using a 360 or PS3 set it to output 720p it’s a nice integer scale into a 4k screen.

Comment

If someone loans me their Xbox account that has Out Run II on there am I able to download it and play it after they log out and take the account back?

Comment

I found scaling to 4k with anything less than 1440p, to be too soft - don’t get me wrong it looks ok, but not great

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                Is that the 360 version of Daytona? If you’re using a 360 or PS3 set it to output 720p it’s a nice integer scale into a 4k screen.
                Nope, that's running on the Xbox One via back compatibility in 4K.
                The only other game I've played (actually watching the end credits now) is Red Dead redempion 2 which looks amazing in true 4K. I'll give Forza Horizon 4 a spin next.

Comment

Here's most of my set up and yeah Daytona USA looks ace to this day on the XBox

Last edited by Team Andromeda; 24-11-2018, 16:39.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                    If someone loans me their Xbox account that has Out Run II on there am I able to download it and play it after they log out and take the account back?
                    Unfortunately, no. Xbox 360 digital purchases issue two licences. One is tied to the purchasing account and the other is tied to the first console the game is downloaded to. This second 'console licence' can be migrated but in bulk, i.e., along with every other such licence associated with a particular account.

Comment

I count 4 different machines for playing Megadrive games [MENTION=3542]Team Andromeda[/MENTION] and 3 for MegaCD! Oh and 3 Saturns!

Lots of nice machines there. I never realised how huge the Phillips CDi is.

Comment

Wow, awesome set up there with a lot of Sega love. 3 Saturn consoles! Wow. Why do you have 3 set up?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          I count 4 different machines for playing Megadrive games [MENTION=3542]Team Andromeda[/MENTION] and 3 for MegaCD! Oh and 3 Saturns!

Lots of nice machines there. I never realised how huge the Phillips CDi is.
                          I have more Saturn's, but they are the horrible black Pal ones given to me by my brother. Also, have another Pal Mega CD setup (my Pal Launch Mega Drive and also Pal launch Mega CD) , that I use for the 32X set up (kindly given to me for nothing by a mate) and a couple more systems under the other TV, along with the Intellivision and another NTSC 3DO

Comment

Wow, awesome set up there with a lot of Sega love. 3 Saturn consoles! Wow. Why do you have 3 set up?
                            Mainly because I love SEGA and love their Hardware to bits, SEGA made up a huge part of my life growing up. but also because changing the Ram Carts is a pain the ass, thanks to the cheap conectors SEGA used for the Cart port. So I just use different Saturns for the different RAM carts I have. T

Comment

Nice to see the intellivision in its new home TA

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                                Nice to see the intellivision in its new home TA
                                My 1st ever console way back in 1983 . Will never make the mistake of selling it off again

Comment

Working...
                                X