Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    That's great, we have the East Lancs near us, took the daughter on one of their Santa Specials when she was young.

Comment

Got a notification that my Subaru needs a software update as there is a glitch which causes the car to stall when travelling slowly with the AC on full.

Which is exactly what happened to us 3 weeks ago and I was worried I'd broken the damn thing. But I haven't.

Comment

Anyone remember the episode of Neighbours where two of the men get lost in the woods and end up tripping on mushrooms? By accident, not on purpose. I was a kid and knew something was very wrong about it and I don't know how but I had probably read about mushrooms in some games mag. I think a kid died after a Spectrum magazine mentioned sniffing glue, too.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
          Anyone remember the episode of Neighbours where two of the men get lost in the woods and end up tripping on mushrooms? By accident, not on purpose. I was a kid and knew something was very wrong about it and I don't know how but I had probably read about mushrooms in some games mag. I think a kid died after a Spectrum magazine mentioned sniffing glue, too.
          I know what tripping means, but for some reason my brain read that as tripping over mushrooms. There's definitely something very wrong if you can trip over mushrooms!

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
            I think a kid died after a Spectrum magazine mentioned sniffing glue, too.
            I don't know if anyone died, but Sinclair User had to apologise after they offered an Airfix kit or something as a prize in one issue and they said winning it would be a good excuse to sniff glue.

Comment

I can vaguely remember a Spectrum magazine got into big trouble because they had written something like 'More fun than sniffing glue.' I think it was an issue with Batman on the cover breaking through glass or something the art might have looked a bit like Brian Bolland's work. I seem to recall a kid did try it and suffered problems or sadly died from it.

Comment

Speccy mags and sniffing glue. Late 80s convos for the win.

Comment

20 minutes of Jeff Goldblum. On his own.

Comment

[MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION]: whut? We was sniffin' glue in the late 70s.

By the late 80s everybody had turned into a bunch of aerosols.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                      [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION]: whut? We was sniffin' glue in the late 70s.

By the late 80s everybody had turned into a bunch of aerosols.

Comment

Was randomly listening to some music on youtube when Ecuador by Sash came on and I watched the music video.

Did...they just rent an eagle and asked the lass to bring her glass paperweight to make a video one day?!?
                        Gave me a good chuckle this afternoon.

Comment

Dance music vids were often made on the cheap. What were you watching to make that come on randomly?

Comment

...Sandstorm by Darude...

Comment

Went hiking today and came across hundreds of these, which I would never have known what they are until the other day. [MENTION=16623]Zen Monkey[/MENTION] would've lost his mind. Literally.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X