This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spots.

I guess I was lucky as I never really suffered with them, but as I get older I seem to get them in painful places. In the last week I've had them on the edge of my lip, my eyebrow on the edge of my eye socket and inside my nose on the septum. Why could I not just get them anywhere else on my face? You know, somewhere that isn't going to hurt?

It's not as if I'm a pussy either, I've played football with my head split open after my stitches came undone in the middle of a game and also wanted to play on when someone studded my shin and you could see the bone. It's just that particular type of pain that gets me!
    Last edited by MonkeyJuggleDX; 12-09-2018, 07:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
      Just had a powercut and it's ended the life of my PlayStation 4. It beeps, but no body is home.
      Power surge has killed the motherboard by the sounds of it.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
        Power surge has killed the motherboard by the sounds of it.
        Yeah no doubt. I can't help but smile at the fact it beeps but doesn't boot up. Its trying so hard.

Comment

It was a launch model. Time to upgrade to a pro maybe. It'll have to wait for now.
          To be fair, 4 or 5 years out of a launch model of any current gen console is pretty good going.

I'm lucky as despite us having regular power cuts my Pro is still fine.

Comment

That's true. I'm just pleased that it allowed me to eject the disk. When my PS3 died, I had to unscrew it to get Skyrim out of the drive.

Comment

That's true. I'm just pleased that it allowed me to eject the disk. When my PS3 died, I had to unscrew it to get Skyrim out of the drive.
              If it was a launch PS4 then it did ok being 4-5 years old, was probably jam packed with dust as well (they all are) so was bound to pop at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                If it was a launch PS4 then it did ok being 4-5 years old, was probably jam packed with dust as well (they all are) so was bound to pop at some point.
                I regularly get the hoover nozzle, put a duster over the end and go over the vents on all my PS4's. It's amazing just how much dust gets in there.

Comment

Didn't get that job.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                    Didn't get that job.
                    Sorry Teddy. I know the feeling. Were you also too "senior" for a job which pays a higher salary than the one you're currently on?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                      Sorry Teddy. I know the feeling. Were you also too "senior" for a job which pays a higher salary than the one you're currently on?
                      Yup. Interviewed well, said I was really likeable with loads of knowledge but, alas, no experience in the role.

Comment

Yup. Interviewed well, said I was really likeable with loads of knowledge but, alas, no experience in the role.
                        That old chestnut. Total load of b******s that line.

Comment

Metal Gear Rising on PC.

Either this port sucks, or my memory of the game is very wrong. Just feels like there's a whole bunch of lag?

Edit: Seems using Fullscreen locks the game at 24Hz/FPS. Crap
                          Last edited by speedlolita; 12-09-2018, 23:57.

Comment

The advanced placement class I have just half-bombed the first quiz I gave them.
                            To the Reassessment Cave, Robin!

Also, after marking 110 quizzes today from 3 different classes, Spider-Man IS STILL NOT READY TO PLAY.

Told you fluffer was a bit of a stretch after customer service.

Comment

Yeah, the no experience line is stupid. Previous software leads on my current project were all very experienced in doing that job... Badly.

Comment

Price of the new iPhone. Apple have lost their dam mind. You can buy a decent Motorola phone & build a good spec gaming pc with a decent monitor, mechanical keyboard & a good mouse for the same cost.

Totally out of hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X