Little Things That Puzzle You 2: Twisted Membrane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Wait, are we the modern equivalent of people who display Charles and Diana commemorative plates?!
    I fear so. Except I display Dolores Umbridge and Phil Coulson.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      Wait, are we the modern equivalent of people who display Charles and Diana commemorative plates?!

Comment

Call yourself geeks? Some of you guys should hang your mature heads in shame.

Comment

I have 4 Star Wars-themed plates that used similar marketing.

Also, Di was offed in 1997, as I clearly remember starting 6th form a week or so later. And them cancelling my favourite sunday morning cartoons.

Comment

How - how could being unhappily married and wanting a divorce not be grounds to... well, having a divorce. you'd think that forcibly making someone be married when they don't want to be would be a breach of their human rights and not make such a stupid ruling a thing

Comment

Daryl's name utilises a zero rather than the letter O.

Comment

D0ryl.

Comment

0'Daryl

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                  How - how could being unhappily married and wanting a divorce not be grounds to... well, having a divorce. you'd think that forcibly making someone be married when they don't want to be would be a breach of their human rights and not make such a stupid ruling a thing
                  Bizarre. We didn't need to assign blame when I got divorced. It was her fault of course, but that didn't need to be said
                  Last edited by kryss; 25-07-2018, 15:12.

Comment

In the centre of Milan, various buildings display 3, and only 3, flags: EU, Italian, English. Why? My Milan dwelling friend couldn't explain it.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      Daryl's name utilises a zero rather than the letter O.
                      Yes. It looked wrong.

Then I couldn’t be arsed to change it.

Comment

The James Gunn stuff. As far as I can see, all those online comments he made have been available for years n years.

What I don't understand is why Disney are pretending that they just found out now when his Gervaisism has been published on t'net since the days he worked at Troma.

I've never even seen Guardians Of The Galaxy but DEFFO summat fishy in the pot there.

Comment

Also forgot to say, was having a fag outside the hosp today and saw an old guy driving a car slowly around the mini-roundabout who looked EXACTLY like Harry Dean Stanton but with a William S. Burroughs type of hat on.

It was then I had a revelation: I realised Harry Dean Stanton and William S. Burroughs had exactly the same face.

Am I the first one to notice this?

Comment

Nah, I tell a lie, I just googled it.

I could find isolated photos where they look very similar but I couldn't take this case to court, I'd lose.

The verdict?

CASE CLOSED

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              In the centre of Milan, various buildings display 3, and only 3, flags: EU, Italian, English. Why? My Milan dwelling friend couldn't explain it.
                              It's the flag of Milan / St. Ambrose.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                                Another thing that puzzles me. I’m puzzled why I can’t be puzzled about something in a thread entitled “little things that puzzle you” without knickers being bunched.
                                Pull 'em out of your buttcrack then!!

I can see both sides. I like the appeal of having cool statues in a cabinet or on shelves as a cool decor thing but then I think I'm both too old and too OCD for it (oh my, the dust!!)

Comment

Working...
                                X