Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok switch users, Iconoclasts is out August 2nd (as said above)
    Make sure to buy it, if you need convincing just watch this trailer and have a look at the first play.
    Job done.

First play thread from [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION]

PS.
    Salt & Sanctuary is also out buy that as well.
    Should all look and play great on Switch, hell I may double dip myself.
    Last edited by Family Fry; 26-07-2018, 13:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
      Ok switch users, Iconoclasts is out August 2nd (as said above)
      Make sure to buy it, if you need convincing just watch this trailer and have a look at the first play.
      Job done.
      Is this good? I think I posted this in the Vita-thread pre-outage as I liked the look of it. Just keen to know if it plays as well as it looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        Ummm... why would anyone preorder an online service? WILL THEY RUN OUT IF I DON'T GET IT NOW?!
        It’s probably a first come first served ticket system that you can only apply for on the first harvest moon of a new millennium.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Ummm... why would anyone preorder an online service? WILL THEY RUN OUT IF I DON'T GET IT NOW?!
          Or just buy a standard prepaid card, add funds, and buy the service from the Switch? It's just a way to attract customers.

Comment

Just went into the switch store for the first time in a while. It looks like the Android store. Chicken Assassin Reloaded? Ffs.

This pile of crap is either being hacked or sold. Nintendo absolutely suck these days.

Preordering an online service that isn't even, actually, any kind of service whatsoever. It's literally just changing a single bit that says whether games are allowed Internet access. There is no service here, everything is peer to peer as far as I know.

Apologies for the rant but getting really sick of the laziness. Not just Nintendo, but right now it's Nintendo.

Comment

The store is a mess. As you say, there is a load of really terrible stuff in there. Some gems in there or at least stuff worth a shot but you would never find it. With the Switch store, you have to know what you’re looking for before you go in because you can forget browsing it.

Comment

Yeah, in amongst the garbage I spotted octopath traveller. Not paying £50 for a digital copy though. I'll wait til I get home and seek a cart version from somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  Just went into the switch store for the first time in a while. It looks like the Android store. Chicken Assassin Reloaded? Ffs.
                  Yeah, Nintendo are really ****ing up with this and it's pissing me off. I have a Switch because I don't want to play iPad games, and I expect Nintendo to practice some human quality control. I want proper, elitist, uncooperative Nintendo to fold their arms at some games and just say "no, not good enough", and not to give a reason because you, developer, know the reason.

Less "free" stuff, too. I want it to be really difficult to release freemium games; they have to be genuinely good, and again, the only arbiter of this should be an unreasonable person.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                    Yeah, Nintendo are really ****ing up with this and it's pissing me off. I have a Switch because I don't want to play iPad games, and I expect Nintendo to practice some human quality control. I want proper, elitist, uncooperative Nintendo to fold their arms at some games and just say "no, not good enough", and not to give a reason because you, developer, know the reason.

Less "free" stuff, too. I want it to be really difficult to release freemium games; they have to be genuinely good, and again, the only arbiter of this should be an unreasonable person.
                    Haha, this is spot on.

Curation is much required. Bring back the seal of quality, I say! (Not that that holds much water with anyone who bought Yoda Stories or Worms on Gameboy)

Comment

I bought Yoda Stories on Gameboy.

Comment

Me too and the great thing is we're both totally over it!

Comment

I bought it on PC. My PC crashed the first time I tried to play it. At the time I was furious, but now I respect my old PC's taste.

Comment

The bits of old Nintendo that we want gone still remain, but they modernise in the wrong way.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              Is this good? I think I posted this in the Vita-thread pre-outage as I liked the look of it. Just keen to know if it plays as well as it looks.
                              How does Iconoclasts compare to Hollow Knight do we think?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                Me too and the great thing is we're both totally over it!
                                Almost. Until someone brings it up and I get flashbacks. It was unplayable.

Comment

Working...
                                X