Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
    Why German? Don't their giant USK logos bother you?
    Yes, they're a ****ing joke but living in Japan kind of limits you when it comes to imports for the Xbox. If I went for the US release it would have been an extra 15 pounds plus just a standard box. No card slip or steal folder. Actually, since the game box is in the steal case we can't see the stupid USK logos

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Sega burned through all their good will with me, i'll no longer touch a sonic game. Been burned too many times to care about that franchise anymore.
      To be fair, Sonic Team wasn’t involved enough to be able to fu*k this game up. It’s almost entirely Western-made

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
        To be fair, Sonic Team wasn’t involved enough to be able to fu*k this game up. It’s almost entirely Western-made
        To be fair, Sonic Team haven't made a bad Sonic game in years. But one must not get in the way too much of the Internet bashing, more so from ones who I doubt have even played the likes of Colors, Sonic Gen or Forces but just slag the games off on the likes of Reset era

Comment

Japan is big on pushing tax free shopping to visitors atm so I took advantage. One store even had stickers on each Switch games indicating what languages they could be played in. I also picked up an iPad Pro for around £200 less than the UK price but I'm not sure if that counts as gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
            To be fair, Sonic Team haven't made a bad Sonic game in years. But one must not get in the way too much of the Internet bashing, more so from ones who I doubt have even played the likes of Colors, Sonic Gen or Forces but just slag the games off on the likes of Reset era
            FYI I don’t have an agenda against Sonic/Team Sonic/Sega at all, but Lost World, Forces, Unleashed, StH 4 (episode 2 specifically), and Shadow aren’t very good games in my opinion. Only played the 3DS version of Gen and I wasn’t impressed, but that might just be a bad port. I enjoyed Rush, Colors and Sonic Adventure 2.
            Last edited by Nico87; 23-07-2018, 16:42.

Comment

I love Sonic games but Forces is dire

Comment

FYI I don’t have an agenda against Sonic/Team Sonic/Sega at all, but Lost World, Forces, Unleashed, StH 4 (episode 2 specifically), and Shadow aren’t very good games in my opinion. Only played the 3DS version of Gen and I wasn’t impressed, but that might just be a bad port. I enjoyed Rush, Colors and Sonic Adventure 2.
                SONIC team haven't mad a bad Sonic game in years. By all means dig up Sonic games made decades ago like Heroes and spin offs like Shadow. My point was the main Sonic Team games haven't been bad at all and tbf Sonic 4 was just a XBox Live/PSN game made by Dimps and was far from terrible.

Infact ill go as far to say Sonic Gen is one of the best 3D non Nintendo 3D platform games I've played this or last gen SONIC Forces was a step backwards, but it was still fun and enjoyable, just the 3D boom levels were a little too short

The games have been very decent since Colors.

Comment

Subjectiveness is the key.

Comment

True, So is knowing the difference between a terrible or bad game to one that's half decent to average.
                    Last edited by Team Andromeda; 23-07-2018, 22:24.

Comment

This is true. Colours and generations are both very good games. There have been many ****ty sonic games since 2000 but that doesn't mean they are all awful. Sonic Mania is amazing and a honest breath of fresh air. Some much so that DF Retro claim it to be the best 2D game of 2017 and possibly 2018 due to this updated release.

Comment

FYI I don’t have an agenda against Sonic/Team Sonic/Sega at all, but Lost World, Forces, Unleashed, StH 4 (episode 2 specifically), and Shadow aren’t very good games in my opinion.
                        Agreed, they are all pretty awful sonic games. Don't forget the black night as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                          This is true. Colours and generations are both very good games. There have been many ****ty sonic games since 2000 but that doesn't mean they are all awful. Sonic Mania is amazing and a honest breath of fresh air. Some much so that DF Retro claim it to be the best 2D game of 2017 and possibly 2018 due to this updated release.
                          They were a lot of dire Sonic 3D games after Sonic Adv II (its self not that great) but since Colors the Sonic Team main 3D games have been decent to amazing and to me Sonic Mania like all the 2D Sonic games is vastly overrated, but retro is the new cool these days in gaming.

I enyoyed Sonic Gen far more than Mania myself.

Comment

They were a lot of dire Sonic 3D games after Sonic Adv II (its self not that great) but since Colors the Sonic Team main 3D games have been decent to amazing and to me Sonic Mania like all the 2D Sonic games is vastly overrated, but retro is the new cool these days in gaming.

I enyoyed Sonic Gen far more than Mania myself.
                            Burn the heretic! All the MD Sonic games are awesome as is the underrated Sonic CD.

I picked Sonic Mania Plus today too. Looking forward to trying it tonight. Last years game was great.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                              Burn the heretic! All the MD Sonic games are awesome as is the underrated Sonic CD.

I picked Sonic Mania Plus today too. Looking forward to trying it tonight. Last years game was great.
                              Sonic CD was a gem, but never used the Mega CD hardware like it should have (ASIC effects on the bosses, PCM sound effects) To be honest I thought Quackshot was better than any Sonic 2D game and also Revenge Of Shinobi, Ghost N Ghouls to be the pinnacle of MD platforming games.

Comment

Today the last of my current tiny arcade arrived, love them all. Looking forward to wave 2 hitting the shops i'm hoping they do at least a few more waves, after endless years of companies doing piss poor attempts at handheld arcades in mono lcd form or with minimalistic vfd displays it seems weird to see someone actually get it right. Oh to have a time machine & take these back to the 80's and watch kids heads explode.

Comment

Working...
                                X