No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After being a cheap ass about not wanting to spend over £5 on a copy of Bomberman Tournament for GBA I managed to pick up a cart of it for just shy of 2.50 yesterday. Small win

Comment

That's a good game for link up play

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
        That's a good game for link up play
        Yep! We used to play 4 player in class at school even. Has a nice little RPG attached to it too.

Comment

Last edited by randombs; 02-07-2018, 13:43.

Comment

Kiki was much more timely...

Comment

I love this footage of a racing drone chasing drifting cars!
              (Can't find a direct video link yet)
              Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.

Comment

The weather, it's great. Lovely running or biking in it, don't have to wear a coat or take a brolly out.

We've had two months of virtually wall to wall blue skies, which made Japanese School sports day a really nice day out.

Aside from the dickheads setting fire to the moorland - Bolton, not sure about Saddleworth I wish it would go on for a while longer.

Comment

We chanced a mini-hike to Grassi Lakes and it turned out beautiful. Then got stuck in traffic on the way home and a 2 hour drive turned into a 3.5 hour drive.

Comment

Forecast seems to go into next week for a third week of this consistent weather so plenty more time for outdoors fun for you guys who love it.

For me though, this should be in the irk thread. Where's Mr Burns Sun Shield when you need it?

Comment

Got a new job and working from home to and finally can leave BT

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                        Working from home is awesome!

I didn't show up to the office for 3 months. All the work got done, so my boss didn't complain.

Had to come back after his boss said "where's your boy?", but still managed to secure Thursday and Friday from home permanently

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                          Working from home is awesome!

I didn't show up to the office for 3 months. All the work got done, so my boss didn't complain.

Had to come back after his boss said "where's your boy?", but still managed to secure Thursday and Friday from home permanently
                          Will be a call center from home, they send equipment and it uses Voip, where i was working was costing me a fortune car running costs.

Interview different, first ever time i have got the job but everything was done online
                          Last edited by eastyy; 03-07-2018, 17:54.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                            Congrats on the new job btw!

Comment

Congrats! All you need to do now is PREPARE THE COMMAND CENTER

Comment

Command centre? All I see there is blonde, brunette, redhead...

Comment

Working...
                                X