Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
    It no longer Matars, haha.
    Quitting my media job and starting a bollox gossip column called "Zaki Matters".

Comment

The cast choice for Dr Robotnik in the upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
        The cast choice for Dr Robotnik in the upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog movie.
        F. Murray Abraham?

Edit: Just seen who it is. Big fan, but maybe not the right choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
          Big fan, but maybe not the right choice.
          I dunno...It could be glorious.

I would have loved to have seen Robin Williams take a crack at it but alas we will never see it.

I'm not massively keeping my hopes up for this film to win an Oscar mind...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
            I am now simply "Zaki", like Cher.
            Tzaki like the sauce?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              It's been headache after headache but the first of our airbnb flats is finally finished and went live today. Definitely beers later.
              As a follow up smile to this earlier today, we've already taken our first bookings, thank god!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                As a follow up smile to this earlier today, we've already taken our first bookings, thank god!
                Fammydodd mobile knocking shop...

Comment

You won't be doing a thumbs up when you are burning all the bedsheets in an old oil drum in the back garden

Comment

Kind of a big smile. My partners pearents just gave us 30k thanks to their pensions coming in recently in quite a big unexpected way for them. They worked it out that they would have enough to live until they are 200, so decided that’s not going to be a lot of use to them with all that cash sitting around they won’t use.

So that’s made our house hunting next year a lot simpler.

Errrrrrm.

Woooop

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                      You won't be doing a thumbs up when you are burning all the bedsheets in an old oil drum in the back garden
                      Two night minimum stay, Fammydodd is too tight to pay that for a bunk up, he'd just be up against a tree in the park.

Comment

Troo dat

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                          Kind of a big smile. My partners pearents just gave us 30k thanks to their pensions coming in recently in quite a big unexpected way for them. They worked it out that they would have enough to live until they are 200, so decided that’s not going to be a lot of use to them with all that cash sitting around they won’t use.

So that’s made our house hunting next year a lot simpler.

Errrrrrm.

Woooop
                          So... you can afford to put MonkeyJugs up in Colin's place for a while then while he gets his freak on. [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION], probably best to turn off the sneaky-cams or be forever scarred.

Comment

I just found out you can plug earphones into the DS4 and output all audio through it! I thought it was just for voice chat.

No more 3m extension cable for me!

Comment

Cheap ice lolly on a horrible hot day.

Comment

Double date at a Chinese restaurant and my iPhone fell down the side of the bench seat thing. Unfortunately, the bench was attached to the wall and the gap the phone fell through was barely wider than it(about 1cm). Waiter called one of the chefs who tried some stuff but failed and went away. He reappeared with a pair of cooking chopsticks and managed to fish the phone out from the gap

Comment

Working...
                                X