Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    Pretty much any PS3/PS4/360/XB1 stick will yes.

You mean you're not already using a stick for MAME?
    Nah i dont really have it set up properly. Just use my usb converted super fami pad and the keyboard if i run out of buttons on the pad. Would be nice to have a stick i could use.

Need some additional controllers like a main proper stick, plus a rotary controller so i can play arkanoid on it. Theres a nice usb spinner controller on amazon jp that uses decent parts but its not cheap.
    Last edited by importaku; 22-06-2018, 11:06.

Comment

Could just buy a spinner and put it in a arcade stick, same mount as a lever iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
        Or is it some weird kind of fuse I wouldn't recognise as even being a fuse?
        Maybe it's got a good sense of style or a sensible hair cut, that'd throw most people.

Comment

Looked into building one, by the time i bought the spinner and parts to do it myself its nearly the same cost as that ready made one. But thays interesting to know that they can be mounted in a stick.

The spinner controller in question

Comment

Originally posted by mmmonkey View Post
            Finally, some finds from a retro shop on the Isle of Wight recently. The shop was rammed with goodies, but also unpacked boxes so a bit difficult to browse. But these might be useful?

Where abouts in the Isle of Wight is that shop? I've started going there every year with my wife and we're off there again in September so it'd be nice to pay them a visit.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeadFreak View Post
              Where abouts in the Isle of Wight is that shop? I've started going there every year with my wife and we're off there again in September so it'd be nice to pay them a visit.
              Arcade Games in Shanklin - very chatty shop owner (in a good way), also worth a visit is Outland in Ryde, it's right at the top of hill/high street

A local Sega and NeoGeo fan I met there put me onto them.

Comment

Thanks mmmonkey, I'll check them out.

Comment

Decided I wasn’t feeling the blue, so let’s try again...

Comment

I know I was being cheeky about this the other day, but as stock I thought it looked absolutely minted. Would definitely have bought one instead of the black one I bought the other week if I could. Definitely not retro though.

Comment

Is it a Hayabusa stick? Does look gorgeous, I must say. Tempted to get one and stick my PS360+ in it.

Currently using a modded DC stick with a Sanwa JLF and Seimitsu buttons but really can’t get on with the stick and am struggling with DP motion. I think I might’ve been lumbered with either a dodgy or hooky stick as it feels a bit sticky compared to the JLFs I’m used to using in the arcades.

Comment

Awesome looking as stock -

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                          Is it a Hayabusa stick? Does look gorgeous, I must say. Tempted to get one and stick my PS360+ in it.

Currently using a modded DC stick with a Sanwa JLF and Seimitsu buttons but really can’t get on with the stick and am struggling with DP motion. I think I might’ve been lumbered with either a dodgy or hooky stick as it feels a bit sticky compared to the JLFs I’m used to using in the arcades.
                          Use a kowal actuator

Comment

Also picked up a brand new red DSi from Amazon Japan.

Bloody coffee stains on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
                              Bloody coffee stains on the table.
                              What a great looking box!!

Said in the other thread I'd be posting my NES gets....10€ each, which made me really happy, although some friend said that's their normal going rate. I don't care, glad I got them!

Apologies for it being a bit ....flowery.

Comment

Super Mario Land 2 is amazing.

I picked up SML3: Wario Land and Wario Land 2 recently. Yet to dig into them though!

Comment

Working...
                                X