Reclaiming draft posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reclaiming draft posts

Just had my computer reboot on me while I was in the middle of a longer post. I remember last time this happened and someone mentioned it, [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION] explained you could reclaim "draft" posts somehow. Can someone tell me how to do that? It was in the WiiU retrospective thread.

Go to the thread on PC and look for the little tick box at the bottom of the editor

Comment

Just tried it myself, it works! Though on my PC it shows a message 'Restore auto-save content".

Thanks Charles.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
        Just had my computer reboot on me while I was in the middle of a longer post. I remember last time this happened and someone mentioned it, [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION] explained you could reclaim "draft" posts somehow. Can someone tell me how to do that? It was in the WiiU retrospective thread.
        Did it work? I'm unsure if it saves one per thread per user or if it's just one global save per user.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          Did it work? I'm unsure if it saves one per thread per user or if it's just one global save per user.
          Yep, it worked

Comment

So since you had posted in between, that must mean it saves one per thread if needed.

Comment

Working...
            X