No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally got around to getting the DLC for Breath of the Wild last night so I plan to play some now I have finished work!

Comment

Someone shared a vid of John Noakes cleaning birdshish off Nelson's Column and I was astounded...what a brave/silly git.

It wasn't a YouTube link, sadly, it was embedded in a group but it's worth checking YouTube, the rickety ladder ascent is terrifying with no safety equipment!

Comment

Comment

Logo for the new business just landed today, very happy!

Last edited by Colin; 07-06-2018, 18:46.

Comment

Will you be selling the empties?

Comment

I think we'll make more money selling them full mate.

Comment

How long will they stay full with the boozy ikeggo about??

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post

New enterprise Colin?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    New enterprise Colin?
                    Yes mate, we’ve got a couple of new businesses starting up this year. Nerve wracking but exciting.

Comment

Looking good [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION] (love the logo/brand), best of luck with it mate.

Always here to help with any market research

Comment

Sister got a twitter like from Mark Hamill. Second best birthday present ever. After her second son, who shares a birthday with her.

Comment

"He's been questioned by the police about muscle-touching nearly seventy times".

I first and last heard of Purple Aki back in '06. Jesus!

Comment

That looks great on the glass! Best of luck mate!

Better than "Ikobrew" which would only have made sense to us BD weirdos

Comment

Yes mate, we’ve got a couple of new businesses starting up this year. Nerve wracking but exciting.
                              Well dam good luck to you buddy. Drop me a pm if you need a good accounting firm.

Comment

Always love seeing you guys branching out and succeeding.
                                From moving to Japan, to getting a new girlfriend to starting a new job or business, I love hearing about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X