PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone getting the Rick & Morty game?

Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-Ality transports fans of the series into the world through the comfort of your VR headset and stays true to the hit show.

Comment

Well the TV show is garbage so no

Wipeout, Mach 1.8... and then it all went wrong lol. I checked the leaderboard because Darwock (formerly of here) is always ahead of me, thinking that this time I must have beaten him only to see that I was something like 2400 in the world and he was 2399. FFS lol.

Comment

This could be your next game now you've done Farpoint, [MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION]:
        Tripwire Interactive's Killing Floor: Incursion is another solid entry in the Killing Floor series that makes use of everything PS VR has to offer.

"Using melee weapons is a treat as well. Each hit feels genuinely impactful and watching a Zed’s head pop off as you swing an ax into it is so incredibly satisfying. All of your weapons are holstered to different sections of your body, and once you have the muscle memory down for grabbing them, you can start to feel yourself move and kill at faster rates, resulting in the type of carnage you expect in a Killing Floor game.

Killing Floor: Incursion is easily one of the best VR shooters on PlayStation VR at the moment. There are the occasional missteps you find in VR titles, similar to how games were when motion controls were first introduced with the Wii. It’s easy to tell that Tripwire Interactive put a lot of care and effort into this game, and because of that, it’s an easy recommendation for any PS VR owner looking for a bloody good time."

Comment

My wife is the latest fan of VR, she uses it to make time on the exercise bike more interesting but putting on 360 degree videos.
          Just be sure to put a towel on your head!

Comment

I can't think of anything more sweaty than that

Comment

I'm struggling to access the source link at the moment but being discussed over on Era is that Sony has stated that the company has three areas of performance concern for Playstation. The first is something called ForwardWorks, the second is the performance of Playstation Vue and the third... is Playstation VR. Market growth is highlighted by Sony as below expectations and a challenging area for the company.

Matt Conte from Oculus has also stated that VR headset sales are below the level they expected them to be at by now.

It's a suggestion on where Sony see's things at that I'd say shows that it's as much a confirmation that the situation will remain the same for the coming years as it's hard to imagine Sony putting serious investment into the headset support now when the host format is also being classed as in its final days. More likely, take the lessons learnt and apply them to PS5's PSVR2 in five years time should they decide to attempt a second push.

Comment

[MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION]

Comment

Ok, that's the best one I've seen. Cheer Nick.
                  Hi other stuff is cool too. Debating whether to get the Move wall mount and the PSVR wall mount as well!

Comment

My mount is an orange plastic Sainsburys bag on the floor in my bedroom. Top that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      Ok, that's the best one I've seen. Cheer Nick.
                      Hi other stuff is cool too. Debating whether to get the Move wall mount and the PSVR wall mount as well!
                      You can always buy a polystyrene head - like the ones people put wigs on. You can get them for a couple of quid. I have a helmet sitting on one.

Comment

I did consider that but was worried that the headset isn't evenly balanced so might tip the fake head over.

Comment

Creed: boxing game coming out. Hadn't even considered boxing in vr but makes a lot of sense!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                            My mount is an orange plastic Sainsburys bag on the floor in my bedroom. Top that.
                            I use the box it came in. Boom.

Comment

I'm definitely going to have to go down the CEX (yuck) route if I pick one up but as yet the stars aren't aligning. It's paying off though, the day after Sony suggested PSVR wasn't doing too hot CEX dropped the price yet again so it's knocking £160 for an unboxed version. Hopefully they lob a bit more off if it's barely represented at E3

Comment

Eh, I thought it was doing great?

Comment

Working...
                                X