• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe

Comment

Exactly what I've been thinking. Haha

Comment

I wonder what the reasoning is as to why the J-version seems to have an LED power light whilst the western version doesn't, instead having a backlight stick light which the J-version omits. You'd think it'd be purely plastic colouring differences between them.

Comment

This is what sprang to mind when I saw the design.
          Last edited by Leon Retro; 10-05-2018, 12:27.

Comment

Why they didn't just make an AES looking version of the SNES mini Ill never know. Would have been cheaper aswell. Could have put that cost into including a full size stick with the mini AES.

Comment

Maybe they're afraid of the X stigma.

Is this thing even official yet? It still looks fake to me, especially that poor selection of games. No AoF2 or 3? No RBFF Special or 2? No KOF'99? GTF.
              Last edited by dataDave; 11-05-2018, 06:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                I wonder what the reasoning is as to why the J-version seems to have an LED power light whilst the western version doesn't, instead having a backlight stick light which the J-version omits. You'd think it'd be purely plastic colouring differences between them.
                The control panel is an entirely different shape too. Two different units it seems.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post

This is what sprang to mind when I saw the design.
                  Would you think you were in Toysrus if you went into a Japanese arcade?
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                    Maybe they're afraid of the X stigma.

Is this thing even official yet? It still looks fake to me, especially that poor selection of games. No AoF2 or 3? No RBFF Special or 2? No KOF'99? GTF.
                    It is official. The games list hasn’t been released yet though.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Buttons and stick aside, a 3.5" screen just isn't something I want to play games on these days. It's just too small. Shame as the original under-the-cover shot made me think it might be a several hundred quid tabletop unit with like a 14" screen or something, which would have been great.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                        Buttons and stick aside, a 3.5" screen just isn't something I want to play games on these days. It's just too small. Shame as the original under-the-cover shot made me think it might be a several hundred quid tabletop unit with like a 14" screen or something, which would have been great.
                        It's the same as the other mini consoles, just with a bonus awesome standalone option. You can still plug it into your TV.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Daryl, you’re going to buy this, then slag it off, then go straight back to playing Neo games on your PS4.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                            Daryl, you’re going to buy this, then slag it off, then go straight back to playing Neo games on your PS4.
                            Post of the decade!
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

What do we envision for a price? I'm guessing around £150/18,000 yen?

Comment

£100.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X