Famitsu questionnaire about Japanese games in English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Famitsu questionnaire about Japanese games in English

Quick heads up: Famitsu have a questionnaire about what foreigners think about Japanese games. The biggest part of the questionnarie is what you've liked about six recent Japanese video games that are highly rated in the west (Breath Of The Wild, Resi7, Nioh, Monster Hunter World, Persona 5, Nier Automata); there is no "what you didn't like" questions about these games, and they also ask you to list your three favourite Japanese games and why.

If they don't ask what didn't you like it seems a bit redundant to do.

Comment

English is a bit hit and miss for that also, this rule: ※ Please note that if any of your answers are indecipherable and/or not completed for any reason, the entire form will not be accepted.

Most people who fill that in won't have played all the games they listed, so almost every form will be incomplete in one way or another.

Comment

It took me a while but I completed the questionnaire (I was doing other things at home whilst answering the questions). For anyone interested, do be aware that there are 2-3 additional questions per game that ask about specific things in the game (i.e what was your favourite monster in Monster Hunter World, what was your favourite ending of Nier: Automata, etc.)

It'll be interesting to see if any of us make it into a future issue of Famitsu though

Comment

Working...
        X