Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RUSSIA is innocent - what is happening to the world? Россия восторжествует!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The media reaction to this is sickening. Gaslighting at its finest. Throw a load of smoke and mirrors out there so the government don’t look like the inept collective of hoodwinkers and manipulative opportunists their actions have proven them to be.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
      The media reaction to this is sickening. Gaslighting at its finest. Throw a load of smoke and mirrors out there so the government don’t look like the inept collective of hoodwinkers and manipulative opportunists their actions have proven them to be.
      And who do you think TOLD the media to do that in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
        And who do you think TOLD the media to do that in the first place?
        The bloody RUSSIANS obviously! They're to blame for everything. Natch.

Comment

These Novichoks that are eight times more deadly than VX need the kinks working out: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43710126

Comment

The UK Home Office Yulia Skipral has released a written statement:

I was discharged from Salisbury District Hospital on the 9th April 2018. I was treated there with obvious clinical expertise and with such kindness, that I have found I missed the staff immediately.

I have left my father in their care, and he is still seriously ill. I too am still suffering with the effects of the nerve agent used against us.

I find myself in a totally different life than the ordinary one I left just over a month ago, and I am seeking to come to terms with my prospects, whilst also recovering from this attack on me.

I have specially trained officers available to me, who are helping to take care of me and to explain the investigative processes that are being undertaken. I have access to friends and family, and I have been made aware of my specific contacts at the Russian Embassy who have kindly offered me their assistance in any way they can. At the moment I do not wish to avail myself of their services, but, if I change my mind I know how to contact them.

Most importantly, I am safe and feeling better as time goes by, but I am not yet strong enough to give a full interview to the media, as I one day hope to do. Until that time, I want to stress that no one speaks for me, or for my father, but ourselves. I thank my cousin Viktoria for her concern for us, but ask that she does not visit me or try to contact me for the time being. Her opinions and assertions are not mine and they are not my father’s.

For the moment I do not wish to speak to the press or the media, and ask for their understanding and patience whilst I try to come to terms with my current situation.

Comment

I don't believe anything I read anymore in relation to this case. The propaganda levels reek so highly that I'm not willing to dedicate too much thought or emotional response to this.

Comment

Hilarious that the Russian government posted up this old clip from 'Yes Prime Minister' as a response. Our government is an international embarrassment.

Comment

Finger pointing more at this really being a Russian State Sponsored attack with this news. Not 100% of course.

Comment

OPCW have confirmed the substance, but have made no claims of the source of the chemical: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-not-identify

That's not stopping Boris from stating they're backing up the UK's claims of course.

Full text from the summarised report

1. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland requested technical assistance from the OPCW Technical Secretariat (hereinafter “the Secretariat”) under subparagraph 38(e) of Article VIII of the Chemical Weapons Convention in relation to an incident in Salisbury on 4 March 2018 involving a toxic chemical—allegedly a nerve agent—and the poisoning and hospitalisation of three individuals. The Director-General decided to dispatch a team to the United Kingdom for a technical assistance visit (TAV).

2. The TAV team deployed to the United Kingdom on 19 March for a pre-deployment and from 21 March to 23 March for a full deployment.

3. The team received information on the medical conditions of the affected individuals, Mr Sergej Skripal, Ms Yulia Skripal, and Mr Nicholas Bailey. This included information on their acetylcholinesterase status since hospitalisation, as well as information on the treatment regime.

4. The team was able to collect blood samples from the three affected individuals under full chain of custody for delivery to the OPCW Laboratory and subsequent analysis by OPCW designated laboratories, and conducted identification of the three individuals against official photo-ID documents.

5. The team was able to conduct on-site sampling of environmental samples under full chain of custody at sites identified as possible hot-spots of residual contamination. Samples were returned to the OPCW Laboratory for subsequent analysis by OPCW designated laboratories.

6. The team requested and received splits of samples taken by British authorities for delivery to the OPCW Laboratory in Rijswijk, the Netherlands, and subsequent analysis by OPCW designated laboratories. This was done for comparative purposes and to verify the analysis of the United Kingdom.

7. The team was briefed on the identity of the toxic chemical identified by the United Kingdom and was able to review analytical results and data from chemical analysis of biomedical samples collected by the British authorities from the affected individuals, as well as from environmental samples collected on site. S/1612/2018 page 2

8. The results of analysis of biomedical samples conducted by OPCW designated laboratories demonstrate the exposure of the three hospitalised individuals to this toxic chemical.

9. The results of analysis of the environmental samples conducted by OPCW designated laboratories demonstrate the presence of this toxic chemical in the samples.

10. The results of analysis by the OPCW designated laboratories of environmental and biomedical samples collected by the OPCW team confirm the findings of the United Kingdom relating to the identity of the toxic chemical that was used in Salisbury and severely injured three people.

11. The TAV team notes that the toxic chemical was of high purity. The latter is concluded from the almost complete absence of impurities.

12. The name and structure of the identified toxic chemical are contained in the full classified report of the Secretariat, available to States Parties.
                    So we are no further down the road than before.

The only thing we know for sure is the identity of the chemical.
                    Last edited by MartyG; 12-04-2018, 11:37.

Comment

It's not enough verification for the UK's claims but I guess it adds at least some concrete to the argument rather than those of it all being a fabricated conspiracy against Russia. They now just need to verify a direct link with the Russian State publicly then the accurate response will be:

Comment

And its purity which I think means that, most experts would agree, it had to be state sponsored (or made by Walter White), but I may have misunderstood that. Even if true it doesn't mean the state in question was definitely Russia but I would say it does back up the initial finger pointing. Doesn't mean that Boris isn't a complete tool though.

Comment

Both the US and the UK have the means of producing this chemical.

CIA assassin job on UK soil perhaps?

Comment

I think for me, it's approaching the point where whether the Russian State was directly responsible or not, theories of the Tories colluding with the US to carry out a conspiracy-led act of terrorism on their own soil to wind up Putin is too tin foil hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              I think for me, it's approaching the point where whether the Russian State was directly responsible or not, theories of the Tories colluding with the US to carry out a conspiracy-led act of terrorism on their own soil to wind up Putin is too tin foil hat.
                              Because there has literally never been an instance of a Western power conducting a false flag operation against its own people?

Guys and gals, this Skripal poisoning thing is not the UK's Falklands moment, it's the UK's Operation Northwoods moment. It's not original, unique, or a precedent. Just the latest in a long line of documented false flag operations.

Comment

It's fine to be suspicious of the UK motives but to be fair, there's really no reason to believe Russia either. From a public perspective it can go round and round and round, the US conspires to undermine Russia but at the same time is supposedly in Russia's debt and pocket via Trump who is simultaneously working with and against the Russians, round and round we go.

If anything, it highlights how redundant the practices of all three are from a speculation point of view and how little trust people have in any of them. America is run by a racist, sexist and moronic egomaniac, Britain by a differing crone with no true morals and Russia by a selfish little pecker mindsetted effective dictator. Really, it's all just a p***ing contest with three losers and no winners.

Comment

Working...
                                X