Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD Someone to mod my SNES Mini

Hey all,

Before the forum went down I asked if someone could mod my SNES Mini.

I can't remember who it was now but some kind soul messaged me to do it but I never got round to sorting it out but I would still like to get it done

Sooo if you remember who you were feel free to drop me a message again

Thanks

Neil

Let me know if you don't get sorted and I'll mod it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
      Hey all,

I can't remember who it was now but some kind soul messaged me to do it but I never got round to sorting it out but I would still like to get it done

Thanks

Neil
      Hi Neil,

I wholeheartedly recommend Paul (gojira54 on several forums). He modded my PC Engine nicely.

He has a nice amp for SNES too:

His scart cables are also pretty darn nice

Send him a PM. He's also on Arcade Otaku and system11 shmups forum under the same user name.

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
        Let me know if you don't get sorted and I'll mod it for you.
        No worries dude will let you know

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
        Hi Neil,

I wholeheartedly recommend Paul (gojira54 on several forums). He modded my PC Engine nicely.

He has a nice amp for SNES too:

His scart cables are also pretty darn nice

Send him a PM. He's also on Arcade Otaku and system11 shmups forum under the same user name.
        Sadly wrong type of SNES

This is the SNES Classic I need modding to put more games on

My 2 actual SNES were already modded by Mmmmonkey a long time ago lol
        Just looking to get the classic done to save me having to get an Everdrive now

Thanks anyway though buddy

Neil

Comment

My bad. I think [MENTION=7878]replicashooter[/MENTION] can make them sing and dance (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

Comment

It’s easily done- there’s not really a need to send it away, it takes actual minutes.

You literally plug the usb into your pc and run a program. That’s it. After that, it’s all drag and drop games into a folder and the program auto updates the rest.

PM me if you want more details or assistance

Comment

Hey all,

Thanks

Neil
              Hey buddy, your PM box is full so i’ll Reply here:

I’ll take a look later and PM you more info, I’m in work at the mo

I really cannot overstate how simple it is however, it’s literally plug it in, run a program and click go- 10 seconds later it’s done!

Comment

Also, the first post on this resetera link had everything you need- including links for everything, and user installation guides and FAQs.

With the first official final release of hakchi now out and working with the SNES Mini, it made sense to dedicate a thread to this wonderful little tool. So what are the basics? https://github.com/TeamShinkansen/hakchi2/releases/ will always be the link to get the latest release. Right now we...
                Last edited by MrKirov; 23-02-2018, 10:41.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                  Hey buddy, your PM box is full so i’ll Reply here:

I’ll take a look later and PM you more info, I’m in work at the mo

I really cannot overstate how simple it is however, it’s literally plug it in, run a program and click go- 10 seconds later it’s done!
                  Sorry dude, fixed that now

Thanks for the help everyone

Neil

Comment

Sorry dude, fixed that now

Thanks for the help everyone

Neil
                    Repost the link in case you didn’t see it as I edited it in

With the first official final release of hakchi now out and working with the SNES Mini, it made sense to dedicate a thread to this wonderful little tool. So what are the basics? https://github.com/TeamShinkansen/hakchi2/releases/ will always be the link to get the latest release. Right now we...

Comment

Working...
                    X