No announcement yet.

The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get a much better recommendation than would buy again. Cheers. What year was yours? A 15 plate is only 20k with about 15k on the clock...

Comment

It was a 2015

Comment

Monkey smokers

Comment

@vp I don't get it?

[MENTION=7314]Jamie[/MENTION] is that the estate version?

Comment

No mate, just the 5 door

Last edited by Jamie; 25-03-2018, 13:30.

Comment

Ex mod Neil has one of these now, he loves it.

Comment

Boring as though... You'd literally have to tell people it's the hot version otherwise no one will know.

Can't argue with the performance and day to day usability though.

Comment

Amazingly I'm still waiting for my local BMW dealer to contact me about my 4 series test drive.

It's like they don't want my money!

Comment

You’re too good a guy to drive a BMW Ted, don’t do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                      You’re too good a guy to drive a BMW Ted, don’t do it.
                      Aww, shucks [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION]. You're making me blush!

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                        Boring as though... You'd literally have to tell people it's the hot version otherwise no one will know.
                        That's the best thing about it

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                          Amazingly I'm still waiting for my local BMW dealer to contact me about my 4 series test drive.

It's like they don't want my money!
                          I work in the motor trade, that's so common among sales execs it's freaking sad. It's leaving money on the table.... I work for Vauxhall now so can't help lol. PS: Don't buy modern Vauxhall they are shocking lol.

Comment

Golf R is very dull to look at for sure. A45 is a nice middle ground between that and the insanity boy racer stylings of the focus RS and the monstrosity that is the new type R. The Golf GTI looks better tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              Golf R is very dull to look at for sure. A45 is a nice middle ground between that and the insanity boy racer stylings of the focus RS and the monstrosity that is the new type R. The Golf GTI looks better tbh.
                              For what its worth, the new TypeR is supposed to be a fantastic car to drive fast on road, track @ live with every day. The look has grown on me the more I see it.

Golf r for the practical sleeper all day long.

Scooby for all that performance and more for a third of those other cars.

Comment

I'd prefer a GolfR to the Civic on looks at the moment. I love a lairy looking car, but the Civic looks like they had no clue what direction to go in. At least the Golf looks like it meets the design criteria and intended audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X