Monster Hunter World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    Unlocked augmentation at rank 66 after getting a hero streamstone from T.Nerg ... and it's a shaft one for bows! Sorry Daz!
    Everybody seems to be getting them except for me. I’m getting properly shafted!
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

You can’t buy a Jho gem? I actually think it’s easier to farm him solo. He isn’t all that tough, but once he gets the multiplayer buff and everybody else keeps fainting, it isn’t much fun.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Yeah I did him first time solo, that’s the way to go

Comment

My blade attack kit is great for Xeno fights - Partbreaker, Earplugs, Critical Draw, Stun Nullifier, paired with my fully-upgraded Nerg LS.
          I'm going to try my defense kit with the Nerg CB against Nerg later and see how I fair. It'll be nice to do some decent damage for a change rather than just absorbing hits.

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
          Yeah I did him first time solo, that’s the way to go
          Yeah you did

Comment

Eleven Jho in a row and still no gem. Meh.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Did you cut off his tail every time?

Comment

Broke his head and back too.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

It’s this kind of stuff that puts me off of playing. The rare birds have spawned one time since I started playing and I didn’t manage to catch them. You would expect there to be a ratio better than once in 230 hours of play.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I have 5 Rathalos rubies and no Rathian gems. Go figure. I've only gotten 2 Wyvern gems so far, and always from HR Kadachi. I should just focus on that bugger to upgrade all my armour. Spent 90k to fully upgrade my eyepatch too. Glad lower rarity armour doesn't need Wyvern Gems to augment.

Bit of luck had me catch the Queen Wriggler the other day, and I didn't even know it existed.
                    I was not having fun with the Gajalaka expedition bounty, but then realised I could just put on the Ghillie Mantel and walk through it.
                    Last edited by kryss; 27-03-2018, 20:50.

Comment

I have 5 Rathalos rubies and no Rathian gems. Go figure. I've only gotten 2 Wyvern gems so far, and always from HR Kadachi. I should just focus on that bugger to upgrade all my armour. Spent 90k to fully upgrade my eyepatch too. Glad lower rarity armour doesn't need Wyvern Gems to augment.

Bit of luck had me catch the Queen Wriggler the other day, and I didn't even know it existed.
                      I was not having fun with the Gajalaka expedition bounty, but then realised I could just put on the Ghillie Mantel and walk through it.
                      Wyvern gems. I have so many of those, it’s become annoying. RNG is a one on this game for sure dude. I’ll jump in with you for some hunts. I see you online a bunch.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Typically late(ish) to the Party.
                        I have been loving this, having never played an MH game before.
                        I need some help from you vets though. I've hit an impasse at the double tempered bazelgueze mission.
                        How should I sort these two bad boys out? Should I hang back and let them duke it out before steaming in? Use dung pods to get one of them to do one? I've got flash pods to bring them down too. Is it worth trapping one or either for a shorter experience?
                        I'm packing dual blades which may be my main problem.
                        I'd get some of you boys to help me but I'm on Xbox one. ☹️

Comment

Originally posted by Plough Boy View Post
                          Typically late(ish) to the Party.
                          I have been loving this, having never played an MH game before.
                          I need some help from you vets though. I've hit an impasse at the double tempered bazelgueze mission.
                          How should I sort these two bad boys out? Should I hang back and let them duke it out before steaming in? Use dung pods to get one of them to do one? I've got flash pods to bring them down too. Is it worth trapping one or either for a shorter experience?
                          I'm packing dual blades which may be my main problem.
                          I'd get some of you boys to help me but I'm on Xbox one. ☹️
                          Get others is probably better than anything else.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Ngh. Got two warrior stones from one T.Vaal Hazak earlier - one for axes and one for lances. Just need another Kulaid to finish this week's critical bounty, then I can meld a Teostra gem and a Bazelgeuze one.

Comment

What are the golden glowing drops when in the field indicate? Just rarity?

The gems you talk about for augmentation, do they drop during battle when you part break or can they be handed out post successful hunt? Also, is it worth capturing the tempered monster to better your chances?

Comment

My blade attack kit is great for Xeno fights - Partbreaker, Earplugs, Critical Draw, Stun Nullifier, paired with my fully-upgraded Nerg LS.
                                I'm going to try my defense kit with the Nerg CB against Nerg later and see how I fair. It'll be nice to do some decent damage for a change rather than just absorbing hits.

Yeah you did
                                i have a tank build with over 500 defense and 3 vitiality gems he cant 2 bang me, hell he cant even 3 bang me, hes a pussycat

Comment

Working...
                                X