No announcement yet.

Tell me about Kojima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. I was being a bit of a precious flower yesterday for some reason! Me and kirov are cool.

Comment

That wasn't even beef. More like a quorn burger trying to masquerade as beef.

2/10 would rather eat a tree frog.

Comment

It might not have been a Five Guys but there was some proteins goin' on up in that piece, a testosteronic atmosphere, it went a bit New Jack Hustler.

It's a good thing. We are all cowboys.

Comment

Perhaps the best version of the statement is 'MGSV is the best game ever half-made'

Comment

MGSV is one of the best games ever made. The way I see it is that you either love it or hate it. You either get it or you do not.

Plus if you play in Japanese, you don't have to worry about the change of voice actors. Ōtsuka>Hayter and Sutherland.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              Perhaps the best version of the statement is 'MGSV is the best game ever half-made'
              That's about the most succinct assessment of the game I've heard. Who said that, do you know?

The gameplay is wonderful, but the game is painfully unfinished in almost every other respect. The open world is largely empty and the story by the end is completely unfinished. You can see from the bonus disc footage on the LE (also on YouTube) that the last 20 - 30% is completely missing.

Im a big Kojima fan, but he ****ed it on this one. With the amount of time and cash available he should've gotten it done. I like the game in many ways but it's the biggest missed opportunity in gaming.

Had it been properly finished, I think it could've been one of the best games ever made.
              Last edited by wakka; 15-02-2018, 08:04.

Comment

Brad did, almost

I think with MSGV and Kojima, I do think he's a skilled game maker and I'm always interested in his projects having particular love for MGS, MGS3 and ZOE2 but with MGSV there was that running feel that he was utterly over making the series by that point and the game was more an experiment in trying things out but under the MGS banner rather than a full on attempt to follow up the fourth game which fuels that disconnected feeling it has from the other entries.

Comment

Working...
                X