Fear the Wolves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fear the Wolves

How about a STALKER battle royale game? There's one in development. It's called Fear the Wolves and it's made by Vostok…

All we're going to get this year are PUBG clones and here's another coming later this year for PC and consoles. Coming from the devs behind STALKER, the game once again drops players in Chernobyl's ruins to hunt down the other 99 players.

More Pube-G clones? What’s Pube-G?

Comment

Pube-G? That's a whole different thing than PUBG

Comment

So what's PUBG?

Comment

[MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION]

It stands for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. Immensely popular online game which plays essentially like the movie Battle Royale. 99 players with no weapons or gear are dropped on an island that has vehicles and loot. Then it's a last man standing deathmatch.

It's been massively influential this year. Fortnite is gigantic too and it's essentially an F2P version of the same thing.

It's not what I would generally think of as my sort of thing, although I'd like to give it a go, but it's PC and Xbox only currently.

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION]. That had passed me by and I hadn't heard of it.

Comment

Yep, though stuff like this shows just how fragile PUBG's crown could be. A supposed leak suggested Red Dead Redemption 2 will feature the mode too

Comment

PUBG is a glitchy cheatfest there has been a petitions to block chinese servers form the rest of the world as their rife with cheaters its so bad their is a state assisted crack down on it.

its crazy that such a poorly optimised game could do so well its a messy ugly game even on high end pc's, the xbox version is a stutter fest and when you compare it to fortnite you have to wonder why, as fortnite runs great on pc and PlayStation.

It's the potential of the game that keeps people playing, and like his former game H1Z1 it probably wont ever get completely fixed but its certainly a fun game once you get to grips with how to play it, you never quite know if you where killed fair and square or if its someone using an aimbot though. and i bet as soon as someone comes along with a more stable better take on the series it will be buried.

Because it’s one of the biggest games on the planet right now, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is attracting a lot of players. And wherever there are a lot of players, there are a lot of cheaters.
                Last edited by Lebowski; 07-02-2018, 15:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  So what's Pube-G?
                  It's like a gangsta of the pube, teh pubic pope.

Comment

Working...
                  X