X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No snow day, boo hiss!

Comment

I had to put the winter tyres on my Fiat 500.

Comment

Having the busiest sales week of the year unexpectedly. Which is awesome. 3 staff down out of 6. Can’t cope.

Not so awesome.

Comment

Ugh, horrible wintry sneezy cold, the type where you get that constant, runny, drippy snot, like saltwater, leaves your nostrils red and burning and flaky and is playing havoc with the 'tache. Be off with you!

Comment

Not sure where to post this.

My Grandad (on my Dad's side) died this morning at 6am. It's my Dad's birthday today which is like a double knife to the heart.

Grandad hadn't been 100% for a while but he was taken to hospital a week ago with suspected pneumonia and he'd been up and down all week.

He was in his mid-90s so has had a bloody good innings and he's with my Man now but of all the days for it to happen. What a ****ty birthday for my Dad.

Comment

That sucks, dude. Really sorry to hear that. Look after yourself (I realise that sounds rubbish but I know you'll want to look after your dad and that's the right thing but it's important you don't forget to be cool to yourself too).

Comment

Sorry to hear your sad news, Ted. My condolences are no good to you, but they're all I can offer really.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Meow. Hugs to you and your family.

If you want to talk a bit more about it, we have a bereavement thread, away from the grumpy old men first world rantings of the irks thread:
                  Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)
                  Last edited by QualityChimp; 02-03-2018, 13:32.

Comment

Sorry to hear the sad news. I hope things settle and you all can reflect on good times of his life and you all are well supporting each other at this difficult time

Comment

Sucks dude

My irk. People who leave before the match starts after you have waited 2 minutes for a fair match in Overwatch.

Comment

So sorry for your loss, teddy, and what awful timing for your dad.

I'm glad he's got you.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                          Not sure where to post this.

My Grandad (on my Dad's side) died this morning at 6am. It's my Dad's birthday today which is like a double knife to the heart.

Grandad hadn't been 100% for a while but he was taken to hospital a week ago with suspected pneumonia and he'd been up and down all week.

He was in his mid-90s so has had a bloody good innings and he's with my Man now but of all the days for it to happen. What a ****ty birthday for my Dad.
                          Sorry for your loss Teddy. I lost my Grandmother around 3 years ago - I was there when it happened. It was devastating and hurt for a long time, but time does heal. Try and spend as much time as you can with the family and share nice stories about the ol' guy - it really helps.

Comment

The bloody Wreck-it-Ralph 2 trailer. subtitled Ralph breaks the internet, the short trailer has websites liked IMDb and ebay in it and it looks like it's going to be a two hour long ad.

What pisses me off with sub-Emoji Movie writing, is that the ****ing suits (or the creatives, perhaps?) don't understand what it was they had in the first movie that made it a hit..... gahhh, I ****ing despair.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                              The bloody Wreck-it-Ralph 2 trailer. subtitled Ralph breaks the internet, the short trailer has websites liked IMDb and ebay in it and it looks like it's going to be a two hour long ad.

What pisses me off with sub-Emoji Movie writing, is that the ****ing suits (or the creatives, perhaps?) don't understand what it was they had in the first movie that made it a hit..... gahhh, I ****ing despair.

https://youtu.be/DIBw9dSVKdU

Comment

Went to cinema last night and someone stubbed a fag but out on my car roof & kicked the headlight in breaking all the plastic brackets inside, so it now doesn’t sit properly and will now rattle.

I’m slowly becoming allergic to humans.
                                Last edited by fishbowlhead; 04-03-2018, 13:19.

Comment

Working...
                                X