User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Get ready for a hell of a shock. The original does not hold your hand in the slightest - it knocks it away, steals your beer and stabs you in the back.

I played Freedom Unite on PSP quite a bit is it similar? I read the sequels did make some refinements, mind. Loaded this up and it's still pretty cool looking. Looks like Ratholos is the cover star.

There's no farm or anything like that, and cash is not easy to get. You have to quest to get whetstones to take with you on other quests. At least that's how I remember the Wii version being.

I'll stick to World and collect some PS2, PSP and possible Nintendo versions in the background for fun.

How you find Double Cross on Switch?

Double cross is really good, best MH until World came out.
    The controls are more complicated as there are different combat styles and special moves you can choose from.

I've only tested the PS2 version of this and played the demo of the first 3DS one. I really liked them but assumed they were online games so only played them shortly.

Do any or all offer a rich single player campaign or are they intended as online games?

Forgive my ignorance but I just ASK these days, saves time n' bother.

The Wii ones have online-specific content, the PSP ones onwards are perfectly fine in single player. I can't comment on the PS2 ones.

I've heard prospects may be rosy, Wii seems a good bet as well, I've never bought one on Wii.

I quite like the idea of collecting a series, rather than something unobtainable and financially draining like buying every Japanese GBA game ever (looks at @ShadowDancer, or was it @MonkeyJuggleDX?).
    @vanpeebles collects all of the EDF games, for example. (just a shame he barely touched 2025).