Assassin's Creed VIII: Dynasty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assassin's Creed VIII: Dynasty

[UPDATE] PSU, from whom this story is sourced, made the following statement in an update: 'To [...]

Nope, JR will not be shot by a white clad assassin on the grounds of his rich oil estate however the latest report is that an ex-employee of a company supporting Ubisoft with the animation of the eighth mainline AC game has suggested that the game will be called Assassin's Creed: Dynasty.

Straight away it's been pigeon holed down as being set in China

I think this is a perfect opportunity for some clarification. I think the lyrics are these:
    He's big, he's rich,
    His wife is a bitch,
    He drives a big flashy car.
    He lives in a palace,
    In a place called Dallas,
    And his nickname is J.R.

Comment

I thought JR Ewing was in Dallas... Maybe in the after life he migrated to Dynasty.

Anyways, it was always a logical step to go to the far east as a new playground and setting for the series. However, I’m sure they already released spin offs set in China already... Think it was a 2.5D portable game series, which later made its way to PS3.

Still, the Far East is filled with ‘rich’ ideas the developers can gain inspiration from for gaming set pieces etc...

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      http://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/02/...creed-dynasty/

Nope, JR will not be shot by a white clad assassin on the grounds of his rich oil estate however the latest report is that an ex-employee of a company supporting Ubisoft with the animation of the eighth mainline AC game has suggested that the game will be called Assassin's Creed: Dynasty.

Straight away it's been pigeon holed down as being set in China

Comment

Working...
      X