This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MGS4.

A couple of hours in and whilst it looks uber pretty I'm not that impressed coming off 3, heres hoping it gets better.

Comment

Super Stardust Ultra, co-op split screen.

After being in 1st place every month for 2017 and in 1st overall, a German and his/her friend stole it earlier this month. This evening, me and my brother finally got the WR back, and just a couple million points shy of 1 billion to boot (darn it). Suck on THAT Germany! (Until they beat our score again)

Comment

Looking to maybe get the Zelda BOTW DLC this week but I cant find my nintendo account log in details and last time I had to change them on my 3DS it was a nightmare so that fuss is the only thing stopping me atm.

Randomly completed the Xenoblade Chronicals 2 side quest this evening and found 3 shrines (plus an area my sensor was going mental over at North East cliff area but no shrine found). Which is the first in weeks I have randomly found.

Comment

Ok, Mirrors Edge is a 5/10, with some of the worst checkpointing in a game of its ilk which requires precision first person(!) platforming. Teeth gnashingly irritating.

Comment

Finally got the PS3 and telly set up this weekend so Sunday morning was game time.

After an hour of Uncharted 2, I decided to give Wipeout HD a try. I'd dabbled in Wipeout before but only very occasionally.

After bashing into the walls for a few minutes, I decided to head to time trial and hammered a single course for about an hour to learn the controls.

Pure, unadulterated gaming. Loved it. Gonna buy Ridge 7, too.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
              Ok, Mirrors Edge is a 5/10, with some of the worst checkpointing in a game of its ilk which requires precision first person(!) platforming. Teeth gnashingly irritating.
              Make sure you try the TTs

Comment

Ok, Mirrors Edge is a 5/7
                ftfy.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  The wha?

Comment

Time trials?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                      Pervert!

Comment

Got around the finishing Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition by the end of last week (including the DLC content on-disc). I've also returned to Dragon Quest Heroes as I owe it to myself to finish the game (and then I can move on to the sequel which I picked up for £10).

I've also continued leveling up characters in SFV. As a result of the recent golden shadowloo solider challenge I was able to level-up Blanka to Lv. 25 already (which normally takes ages).
                        Last edited by Paddy; 26-02-2018, 09:21.

Comment

I've been quite into Mafia 3 but now I'm chipping into the back end I can see why it falls apart for people. It's broadly like Hangar 13 made 3 missions and you just repeat them throughout the entire game with that gameplay loop not holding up for the duration. Hopefully it starts to wrap up soon so it doesn't sour the entire experience.

Comment

The wha?
                            The time trials are ace. You can download ghosts and see some amazing talent.

Comment

Vita Killzone and Uncharted. Not as if I haven't rinsed them before, but they're proving a far more enjoyable bit of away from home gaming than the Switch did. It's a real shame that the PS store doesn't have either the original PSP or PS ridge racer for download.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                                Vita Killzone and Uncharted. Not as if I haven't rinsed them before, but they're proving a far more enjoyable bit of away from home gaming than the Switch did. It's a real shame that the PS store doesn't have either the original PSP or PS ridge racer for download.
                                CFW is the way to go:http://wololo.net/2017/07/29/release...mware-ps-vita/

3.60 and below and you're good to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X