Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that's the vince Vaughan movie then I think I really liked it lol. Was a while ago mind so maybe I hated it. We'll never know.

Comment

Why not watch it again, then you'll know for sure!

Comment

Nothing like a 12 hour work day and come home to find the fish tank has cracked and leaking. Cue rushing to get buckets and syphon to get all the water out and save the poor fish.

Didn’t need that, huff.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          Nothing like a 12 hour work day and come home to find the fish tank has cracked and leaking. Cue rushing to get buckets and syphon to get all the water out and save the poor fish.

Didn’t need that, huff.
          Sorry to hear that dude. Do you know what caused the crack?
          [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION], can we change this poor fella's user name too fishbowlheadache?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post

Didn’t need that, huff.
            Oh no, hope the fish are ok - I used to keep fish.

Better luck with the new factory I hope.

Comment

About to watch a vid about Metal Gear Survive by HappyConsoleGamer on YouTube and there's this horrendous, 16-bit themed ad for Regaine, a spray that is supposed to reverse hairloss.

There's this receding guy in it, about early 30s and he's jumping around like Super Mario, collecting coins, the whole ad sickens me, all I see is a narcissistic man-child somehow trying to look young by spraying his head in overly expensive chemicals.

Not only that, harmful chemicals. It can (allegedly) cause impotence. Great stuff. Grow your hair to pull a bird, lose your bird because you can't bone her.

Bald people, retain your dignity, be proudly bald. I'm not bald myself but I got offended for bald people, seeing that ad, like it's denigrating a massive subsection of human males. Nah, nah, you can stick that ad where the sun don't shine. Grrrrrrrrr.

Comment

Demon's Souls servers shutdown forever

Comment

The possibility the weather will stop me getting home tomorrow.

EDIT: Aaaaaaaand my flight just got cancelled. Well that's going to be a great birthday.
                  Last edited by Colin; 28-02-2018, 17:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    The possibility the weather will stop me getting home tomorrow.

EDIT: Aaaaaaaand my flight just got cancelled. Well that's going to be a great birthday.
                    Look on the bright side, at least you've got a Vita to play on.

Comment

Well this is true, but I expect I'll just go to the pub instead.

Comment

I have the poxy vengabus song stuck in my head and it won’t go away. The vengabus is coming, eh eh eh eh eh ehhh ehhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          I have the poxy vengabus song stuck in my head and it won’t go away. The vengabus is coming, eh eh eh eh eh ehhh ehhh.
                          That's enough out of you, mister!

Comment

Sorry.

Comment

Ban request

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                Is it the early 00s again already?

Comment

Working...
                                X