No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems to be! Trouble is u can't link up with chums or anyone if they too far ahead, which is understandable gameplay-wise of course. Still, I'm wallowing pathetically in the noob pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
      I haven't had time to play for 10 days, most recent monster I got was pukei-pukei, and I'm now so far behind the game it's absurb.
      You not that far behind me

Comment

There's a great online community and all the heavy hitters on here have taken time out to help me, so just get involved and just enjoy it.

Comment

I haven't had time to play for 10 days, most recent monster I got was pukei-pukei, and I'm now so far behind the game it's absurb.
          Glad it's not just me. I've just got the rotting vale in the story but I'm still running around doing investigations as most of my play time I only get an hour spare solo.

All this talk of HR armour sets, events and charms is something I'll be asking questions about six months from now...

Comment

Seems to be! Trouble is u can't link up with chums or anyone if they too far ahead, which is understandable gameplay-wise of course. Still, I'm wallowing pathetically in the noob pool.
            Nonsense. Any one of us would join you on your quests.

Comment

I thought you couldn't link up if hunter ranks are too far apart? Anyhoo, you chaps are right, no disgrace in taking it slow.

Comment

Jesus do you guys sleep? I’ve been doing 12hr days 6 days a week at the factory since getting this so haven’t had a bit of play time whatsoever. I’m well behind now. Bah.

Comment

Wrote a massive post but always seem to lose long posts on my phone.

Anyhoo, any of us will happily help each other out. If you see us online, fire us a PM and we'll get our hunt on!

Comment

Proper funny last night, me to QC and Mr Kirov, can you help me on a quest, I need to knack the big dinosaur thing. QC - er most of them are big dinosaurs? Me - you know the one with the snouty nose. Mr Kirov - The one like a T-Rex. Me - yeah that's the one!

Level starts - Mr Kirov runs past me fighting a Baroth(sp?), QC starts at the lake bit, and is fighting the fish worm thing at the same time as us taking on the Baroth. We end up drawing him to where QC is fighting the fish, and we knack both, leaving the quest target.

Mr Kirov - Er you do know that one (the t-rex) doesn't spawn on this map?

Me - Oh, we might as well knack the last one, and that's three monsters got anyway.

I still havn't beaten the snouty one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      Jesus do you guys sleep? I’ve been doing 12hr days 6 days a week at the factory since getting this so haven’t had a bit of play time whatsoever. I’m well behind now. Bah.
                      Please tell me you are called Ted, and it's a Chip Factory?

Comment

I’m HR36 now and counting. I need to get to HR49 ASAP, then I can augment. I was HR22 on Friday so it goes up fast. Gems are what I need. Lots of gems. I love this game though.

I’ll help out anybody too. I don’t care if it’s LR or HR.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                          Please tell me you are called Ted, and it's a Chip Factory?
                          No. I don’t make chips. And not called ted either.

Comment

the session disconnects are making this unplayable for me, i have ****ing no idea what is causing it, i've not managed more than 10 mins all weekend in any SOS call or self started from either joining a random or creating private session before it drops out usually when something big about it hit me and the PSN warning message pops removing control until i mash OK 2 or 3 times. Already tried messing with the router to set first port forwarding up and then DMZ but neither changed the NAT from 2(moderate) it was already on. I assume i'm the only getting this so i likely virgin media at fault between their server and PSN, not getting problems elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                              the session disconnects are making this unplayable for me, i have ****ing no idea what is causing it, i've not managed more than 10 mins all weekend in any SOS call or self started from either joining a random or creating private session before it drops out usually when something big about it hit me and the PSN warning message pops removing control until i mash OK 2 or 3 times. Already tried messing with the router to set first port forwarding up and then DMZ but neither changed the NAT from 2(moderate) it was already on. I assume i'm the only getting this so i likely virgin media at fault between their server and PSN, not getting problems elsewhere.
                              I think virgin's DNS is up its arse at the moment, had problems with a few websites as well. Swap to googles 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 been fine since.

Comment

I spent last night jumping into Teostra SOS calls, only for everyone to die every time. I may just try and solo it again, I was doing pretty well until it sky-blasted me. Yet I already have enough mane to max out my Angie-cannon.

I thought you couldn't link up if hunter ranks are too far apart? Anyhoo, you chaps are right, no disgrace in taking it slow.
                                Higher ranks can always help lower ranks, unless Session rules have been set otherwise.
                                Last edited by kryss; 18-02-2018, 14:29.

Comment

Working...
                                X