0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

6 60.00%
  • 10. Monster Hunter: World Champion

4 40.00%
Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Some of the nooks n crannies in the maps are brilliant. I was worried that five maps wasn't enough, but they're pretty big and have lots sneaky tunnels etc. Yes. So. Good.

Also. Donít forget to visit the Meowsclular chef and have a meal before each outing. You can get mission permanent stat boosts depending on the meal. It wears out when the mission is complete.

And also don't forget that if you miss the chef or can't be bothered to see him you can eat behind your tent at camp by sitting on the stools at the beginning of hunts.

Quote Originally Posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    Silly rabbit. This is like a kiddies version of accessibility compared to the PSP versions, but in a good way, it doesn’t take 30 hours just to figure out how to trigger a quest just so you can mine ore for example.
    Agreed. I am, infinite whetstones? It's like Capcom are handing it to you on a plate.

In other news, I'm bowgunning again! Now I just need to team up with Jimtendo and all is right with MH again.

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year etc. Iíve finally got my it D/Líd. Iím an experienced player and Iím part of the PS4 group. Iíd appreciate if anyone can help me get up to speed over the next two days. Iím my usual bow class just in case that puts you off.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    Quote Originally Posted by hudson View Post
    Welcome to the hunt, J0e.

Thanks dude. I got your friends request. This will do me at least until Dark Souls in May.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Havenít been around to play at all these past few days, but I did turn up in a promotional video for it on Capcom UKís YouTube channel, so there is that

Last edited by fuse; 05-02-2018 at 12:06 AM.

@fuse the video isn't working for me.