User Tag List

WTD: Old MacBook Pro 2011 ish or newer

Hi, my wife needs a laptop

Wondering if anyone has an old MacBook they'd be looking to get rid of? Something from around 2011-2012 should be ok, wouldn't mind newer but basically as cheap as possible

Not that fussed on specs, 13 inch either a Pro or even Air is ok but needs to be in good nick with a good battery and boxed if possible..

Cheers

Might be a stack at work. I'll check tomorrow mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaki Matar View Post
    Might be a stack at work. I'll check tomorrow mate.
    Cool, thanks

Got a mid 2009 Boxed MacBook Pro, fresh OSX install, 8GB RAM, 2.26GHz MBP. Not sure on battery condition, but it was fine for an hour or so I used it before wiping. Any use?

Thx for checking mate, no worries..

Quote Originally Posted by muddy View Post
    Got a mid 2009 Boxed MacBook Pro, fresh OSX install, 8GB RAM, 2.26GHz MBP. Not sure on battery condition, but it was fine for an hour or so I used it before wiping. Any use?
    Yeah, could be pm'd to discuss..

Quote Originally Posted by MiG View Post
    Hi, my wife needs a laptop

Wondering if anyone has an old MacBook they'd be looking to get rid of? Something from around 2011-2012 should be ok, wouldn't mind newer but basically as cheap as possible

Not that fussed on specs, 13 inch either a Pro or even Air is ok but needs to be in good nick with a good battery and boxed if possible..

Cheers
    What she needs is a G5 tower, and i just happen to have one here, in the way! Do you think you could convince her to lug one of these around instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Pavey View Post
    What she needs is a G5 tower, and i just happen to have one here, in the way! Do you think you could convince her to lug one of these around instead?
    Lol, she needs to take it on flights with her, do you think it would fit in an overhead compartment

I have a macbook pro 13 inch, 2011, with CD/DVD drive, i need to get my work of it but thinking of selling as i dont use it as much as id like to. Still works great, and with mag charger. PM if interested