User Tag List

PS Vita Slim AC adapter

Does anyone know what I need to charge a Japanese Vita in Europe/UK? I sold my old JP Vita but I managed to find a Norwegian AC adapter for that one. Am I correct in assuming that all I need is a standard power cable that goes from the little box that comes with the system to the wall?

It should be like that, my fat Vita adapter is 100-240. Just check the input voltage on yours and if it's the same you're OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico87 View Post
    Does anyone know what I need to charge a Japanese Vita in Europe/UK? I sold my old JP Vita but I managed to find a Norwegian AC adapter for that one. Am I correct in assuming that all I need is a standard power cable that goes from the little box that comes with the system to the wall?
    You don't even need that. The Vita Slim is a USB device, just like an Android phone or most digital cameras. I never used my Japanese charger; I just used a USB cable and a plug.

Quote Originally Posted by Asura View Post
    You don't even need that. The Vita Slim is a USB device, just like an Android phone or most digital cameras. I never used my Japanese charger; I just used a USB cable and a plug.
    Plug as in iPad adapter or the like?

Or this? It’s 5V 1500 mAh

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07...Z5L&ref=plSrch
    Last edited by Nico87; 29-01-2018 at 12:49 AM.