User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    @kryss, you added these three dawdlers?
    Yup, but nobody seems to want to accept my invites.

fuse2dx

Do we have a Squad going yet? Who can get me in?

We've been pretty rubbish, tbh.
    We can't organise a beverage in a wine bar.

Every time I go on, I check who's playing, but we've not agreed a time to get on together.
    You better not get distracted with Colossus!

Absolutely no chance of that happening, Colossus is going instantly on the "some day" pile. Only thing in the next few months that's got any chance of taking me away from this is Yakuza 6, and that's not till March!

</offTopic>

But seriously, we don't have a squad going yet? For shame. I will start one ASAP and then start sending invites to folks I catch online this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Absolutely no chance of that happening, Colossus is going instantly on the "some day" pile. Only thing in the next few months that's got any chance of taking me away from this is Yakuza 6, and that's not till March!

</offTopic>

But seriously, we don't have a squad going yet? For shame. I will start one ASAP and then start sending invites to folks I catch online this evening.
    i'd up for that for PSN, i'll be on most of thursday night, and it pretty easy to make low level weapon if i need to so i don't murder the prey.

Considering we actually need to meet up in game to form squads, it's a bit of a pain. I think making a session rather than joining is the first thing to do, then we won't get nondescript "unable to join" errors when we try to join.

I did actually get one set up last night, so far I think we've about 5/6 members. It is all in my hands though, rather terrifyingly - only I can invite people to the squad, and I have to be in the same session as someone for it to work. It's all a bit too much power, really - what if I go mad?

I imagine we can be in multiple squads? I'll try and join you if you're online over the next few days.