User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Shadow of the Colossus Remake (2018)

I can't seem to find a thread about the PS4 remake, so I presume it was lost.

It's looking gorgeous!
    Here's nine minutes of PS4 Pro boosted footage:

That looks lush. I take it on the regular PS4 its 30fps and on the Pro it will do 60fps?
    I don't care about the faux K

Quote Originally Posted by huxley View Post
    That looks lush. I take it on the regular PS4 its 30fps and on the Pro it will do 60fps?
    The video says "performance mode", so my guess it 1080@60, 4K@30. I hope that standard PS4s will get to choose between framerate or resolution as well, although I'm still debating about getting this game a third time (PS2, PS3, and now PS4).

I wasn't going to triple-dip but that vid might have swayed me. Looking very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Stereoscopic 3d?
    Good one

There are two options for pro users.

Cinematic Mode, which emphasizes image quality, and for owners of compatible 4K HDR displays, boasts a beautiful dynamic 4K image targeting 30 fps.
    Performance Mode, which delivers an extremely fluid frame rate targeting 60 fps.

What about standard ps4ís? 1080p 60fps?

Quote Originally Posted by Family Fry View Post
    There are two options for pro users.

Cinematic Mode, which emphasizes image quality, and for owners of compatible 4K HDR displays, boasts a beautiful dynamic 4K image targeting 30 fps.
    Performance Mode, which delivers an extremely fluid frame rate targeting 60 fps.
    "Targeting" being the key word there. Not locked.