Duke Nukem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duke Nukem

Wrestler turned actor John Cena is in negotiations to star in the title role in “Duke Nukem,” a big-screen adaptation of the popular video game franchise at Michael Bay’s Platinum Dunes label and Paramount Pictures. The games follow the adventures of Duke, a muscular cigar-chomping figure who fought aliens in order to save the Earth. […]

Word is that Paramount are starting work on a Duke Nukem film with the aim of having the lead role be handed to John Cena.
    Talk about twenty years too late.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing as I got to your last line. Duke Nukem is a relic of a time gone by.

Comment

Nooooooooooooope.

Comment

Don't worry.

It'll take twenty years to come out and when it finally does, the first episode will be amazingly detailed and polished and the remaining shows will be slap-dash rush jobs just to get it out.

Comment

Maybe he will have some commercial potential as an alt-right icon??

I like the Duke Nukem games (well, except Forever) but I literally cannot think of a more poorly chosen property to base a film on in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
            Maybe he will have some commercial potential as an alt-right icon??

I like the Duke Nukem games (well, except Forever) but I literally cannot think of a more poorly chosen property to base a film on in 2018.
            Postal?
            Manhunt?
            Ra*eplay?

Comment

Rather this than the Crocodile Dundee thing. But it would have to be an 18 and full of breastises.

Comment

Working...
              X