Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First official image of Halle Berry in the sequel

Comment

Out doing press for the romantic thriller “Siberia,” actor Keanu Reeves has spoken about the third film in the “John Wick” series which he is in the midst of production on. First up, he confirms to Coming Soon that the film’s title will be “John Wick 3: Parabellum” and confirms the subtitle, latin for ‘Prepare […]

Chapter Three gets its final, unnecessary title deviation from the second entry

Comment

You may be thinking that three films in there's pretty much nothing left for John Wick to impress viewers with, it's not like he's going to get any cooler right?

Filming is continuing on “John Wick 3: Parabellum” with new photos and video from the film’s set showcasing franchise star Keanu Reeves racing through New York City streets riding a horse. In the new film, Wick is being hunted for a global $14 million dollar open contract on his life and for breaking a central […]

John Wick on a Horse!
        John Wick x True Lies.

Might as well close the Film of the Year 2019 vote now.

Comment

Poster is out and trailer hits tomorrow

Comment

First trailer:

Comment

Second poster as well:

Comment

Few have had as sustained a career as Keanu Reeves has. Jumping from sci-fi comedy to arthouse to action and back again, the actor has crossed genres, starred in hits and flops, delivered performances both praised and panned, and most of all has done something few get to do in Hollywood – survive for decades. […]

With us standing just one month from the third John Wick, Keanu Reeves has been talking about his career and how he's survived in Hollywood when so many haven't. A cornerstone of the interview is when he discusses a sequel he chose not to star in - Speed 2: Cruise Control

He says that after turning down that film 20th Century Fox refused to employ him for any film for over a decade even despite the later success he enjoyed by starring in the Matrix trilogy and The Devil's Advocate. They wouldn't hire him again until The Day the Earth Stood Still in 2008.

Comment

No point in links, pretty much every review you click on for Chapter Three says it's brilliant. Get. In.

Comment

Apart from that moaning, whining fanny on Gamespot who positions himself to be diametrically opposed to the consensus on seemingly everything.

Comment

I watched number 2 last night. Really enjoyed it. Its just wall to wall headshots.
                      Im ready for more.

Comment

Comment

I'm still irked i haven't seen chapter 3. We were really busy with the shop when it was released, then our local cinema must have had it on for about a week at most. It must be the worst Odeon in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                            I'm still irked i haven't seen chapter 3. We were really busy with the shop when it was released, then our local cinema must have had it on for about a week at most. It must be the worst Odeon in the UK.
                            Came out this week on BR, Colin.
                            Treat yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              Came out this week on BR, Colin.
                              Treat yourself!
                              Thanks for the heads up, QC! I haven't even seen the second one so just ordered a triple set blu-ray.

Comment

No problemo!

The second film is now streaming on Prime Video, chums.

Comment

Working...
                                X