No announcement yet.

PS3 Super Slim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check gumtree [MENTION=6476]JazzFunk[/MENTION], the price of the SuperSlims fell through the floor after christmas likely due to folks getting upgrades. I saw a 500GB one on there the other day with games for £40 which is a bargain so worth taking a peek round you way.

Heavy Rain is a decent title, I wouldn't really call it a game but it is enjoyable to run through once.

I'm just hoping the CFW hack gets ported to it in some way shape or form so I can reinstall my Sega Rally and Outrun PKGs as these are long gone from the online store now.

Comment

It is a good job Last of Us exists, it gives us the perfect example of Replica's point ;p

Comment

Oddly enough I know naught about that title even though I ended up owning a copy of it.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
          I'm thinking of getting one of these, my 6+yr old Slim sounds like a biplane taking off to Japan, I've given it to my mam as a Netflix/YouTube player, she loves it.

A silent PS3 would make me fall in love again, like a curvy bird stopping her diet, I'd really like to play Heavy Rain fo real, I've owned it five years goddammit.
          LOL, that made me smile.

You're right about the slim though, it sounds like it's gonna explode.

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
            Saw a thread about someone wanting a PS3 before we went back in time, and someone recommended the Super Slim. I gave away my phat PS3 to my sister-in-law and GF want something to watch Netflix on and I need something for NieR and Vanquish.

Thoughts?
            I have one and agree with others tray is a bit flimsy, and sometimes pops open when moving it somewhere but always been good. I got a launch Super Slim after my Fat PS3 White Japanese model YOLD. Make sure you can get it’s special hard drive bay expansion if needed though as at launch w’re a bugger to get hold of to upgrade the Hard Drive.

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
              I have one and agree with others tray is a bit flimsy, and sometimes pops open when moving it somewhere but always been good. I got a launch Super Slim after my Fat PS3 White Japanese model YOLD. Make sure you can get it’s special hard drive bay expansion if needed though as at launch w’re a bugger to get hold of to upgrade the Hard Drive.
              Pfft!

Comment

Are you a mechanic by any chance [MENTION=13863]speedlolita[/MENTION]? I think I've seen your work before:

Comment

If it works, it works.

Comment

Working...
                  X