User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wow a Bluetooth dc pad for og hardware is interesting. What's this firms track record like as 8bitdo are a bit crap

Quote Originally Posted by Solar View Post
    Where are the SMS pads?
    In seriousness, if you needed one, you could use the Megadrive one I'm sure.

I'm in for a Bluetooth Saturn pad. Sounds great. A Dreamcast one would be usueful too.

But, man, I have WAY too many pads for various consoles in my house as it is...

A lot depends on the quality. The 3rd party Saturn pads I've tried have been terrible. If these are the same standard as the originals then I'm in. It certainly bets spending 150 on the first batch of official USB Saturn controllers off Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeadFreak View Post
    A lot depends on the quality. The 3rd party Saturn pads I've tried have been terrible. If these are the same standard as the originals then I'm in. It certainly bets spending 150 on the first batch of official USB Saturn controllers off Ebay.
    Yeah; I would actually buy a high-quality Saturn pad facsimile if I could use it on PC. It's useful for retro stuff and the Genesis Collection on Steam.

Ahhhh. Get higher, baby!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Paleboy PSN ID: paleboy1970 Steam ID: paleboy
    If the DC wireless one is good, I'll try to get two.

Quote Originally Posted by replicashooter View Post
    In masochists corner where they belong.
    Ahh ok, right next to the MD dpads then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asura View Post
    In seriousness, if you needed one, you could use the Megadrive one I'm sure.
    No really, I prefer the MS pads to the MD. I owned an MS then moved on to the SNES. After the SNES I couldn't ever touch an MD pad.
    I already have and could use my SNES adapter, or WiiU pro adapter, but I want the physical feeling of playing on an MS when I use an emulator.