User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Is there any news on stockists, release dates, prices? I was thinking of getting a Dreamconn so this could save me a pretty penny.

Quote Originally Posted by chipsgravy View Post
    Is there any news on stockists, release dates, prices? I was thinking of getting a Dreamconn so this could save me a pretty penny.
    Nothing yet. Really want the Saturn and MD pads though!

I'm curious as to whether the Saturn pads could be made to work on the DC? Best of both worlds...

Quote Originally Posted by replicashooter View Post
    8bitdo are a bit crap
    You think? I have the SFC pad for my SNES Mini and I felt it was indistinguishable from OG hardware in terms of responsiveness and tactile feel.

Quote Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
    You think? I have the SFC pad for my SNES Mini and I felt it was indistinguishable from OG hardware in terms of responsiveness and tactile feel.
    They may look very similar but the feel is very different. There was a tear down that showed how the contact pads under the dpad were created using a different method and I believe that is what was responsible for the cack handed SF2 combos as I was perfect on s proper pad. Try playing something diagnol heavy or uber response dependent and you may or may not notice it for yourself.

For me it was very obvious but then I'm the kind of nerd that can tell 10 times out of 10 whether a cool Coke was poured from a tin, plastic or glass container so ymmv.