The Random Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Random Thoughts Thread

Getting the urge to play through a whole campaign of an old PS2-era footy game, ISS2 on OG Xbox has been staring at me for MONTHS, I'll be playing it through fuzzovision on an old RGB cable sharpened to unreal, surreal, synthetic goodness thru the telly settings.

Post your random thoughts here!!!!!

Busting to use the toilet while the wife showers and bathes. Sit on the throne, all holes open...yet still not the instead flood you would expect. Guess I'd focused on holding it in for too long at that point.

Comment

^^ I know your pain

Comment

Paul McCartney removing Heather Mills' prosthetic leg and beating her with it whilst the Beatles classic "Help" plays in the background. It's a recurring thought. And one I enjoy quite a bit. Makes me chuckle.

Comment

Thought I was on Facebook for a minute there peeps

Comment

"You all a bunch of f*ckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be."

A thought I find myself randomly thinking quite often.

Comment

It's weird, working in a hospital you see so many people, so many types of face...I kind of classify certain facial archetypes into class/genus/breed/whatever it is.

Noticed a lot of people with Randy Quaid-type faces this week.

Comment

Were any of them Randy Quaid?

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                  It's weird, working in a hospital you see so many people, so many types of face...I kind of classify certain facial archetypes into class/genus/breed/whatever it is.

Noticed a lot of people with Randy Quaid-type faces this week.
                  [MENTION=6476]JazzFunk[/MENTION] am Mr Burns confirmed!

Who was the most interesting person you've met chilling up in the spot?

Comment

Sadly, they were all shaved variants of Mr Quaid.

Coolest was probably Duncan Preston out of Acorn Antiques, he was a very nice geez. Saw Jimmy Savile sitting at reception on my first day and he exuded odiousness, if that's a word? Just sitting there in a purple/white trackie seeking adoration from the public. Never spoke to him, he just seemed like a massive turd, which in hindsight...

Comment

Just watched quite a long YouTube video compiling many of the times Mark Hamill has whined about his role in Episode 8.

I can understand his ire but his outbursts are egotistic and embarrassing, he seems truly bitter about it and it makes him look a bit of a whiny bellend. Think of the paycheck mate.

Comment

And did anyone EVER wanna hang in "Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite"????

Nah. No, nah, they never did.

Comment

Way back when, back in the days of yore, I used to catch a bus to college. Sometimes, whilst sitting on the bus, usually after a drug fuelled night, I'd imagine myself wearing a day-glo yellow dress and just burst out laughing. I don't do bad drugs no more (only good ****), don't go to college either, but I still use buses, and every now and then when sitting on a bus I have the same thought. Makes me smile.

Comment

I remember an issue of Viz that had "Mrs Brady, Old Lady" in. It must've been about '94/'95, about the time I did my A Levels.

Yeah, I was sitting on the back of the bus absolutely writhing, hooting, choking, farting, rasping, billowing, gasping with laughter.

Basically, Mrs Brady and her cron(i)es areat a seaside (iirc?) mini-bingo and the caller is insulting them so badly without them even realising that it's comedy gold. Only Mrs Brady strip I ever bust a gut laughing at.

Could never find the strip online. Anyone got a link? I'd like to see if I still laugh all these years on.

Comment

My sister plans to get married in South Africa next year and I'm scared about going. This is the main thought that has been going through my head the last 24 hours.

Comment

Working...
                              X