User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Agreed, it's a brilliant film. Her mother is a bit cartoonish, but aside from that it's brilliant.
    The opening few minutes in the shower go from awkward and voyeuristic to really painful to watch.

The ending is great though and the use of splitscreen was really clever.

Any tasty new extras on that Arrow release, Atticus?

I've only watched a few of the extras so far and they're older ones. Worth a look but nothing mind-blowing as yet. I'll work my way through everything in time. As with most Arrow LE releases the book is nice, full of essays and stuff.

Here are all the extras as listed on the back of the box, plus a pic of the front, just because the new artwork is ace

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    I've only watched a few of the extras so far and they're older ones. Worth a look but nothing mind-blowing as yet. I'll work my way through everything in time. As with most Arrow LE releases the book is nice, full of essays and stuff.

Here are all the extras as listed on the back of the box, plus a pic of the front, just because the new artwork is ace

Thanks so much for that. You've no idea how annoying it is when buying from a website and you want to see what special features a disc has and it just needs a clear shot of the back of the box.
    Usually there are just two pictures and it goes like this:

"Ooh Blade Runner 2069 is coming out! I wonder what the special features are?"
    PICTURE 1:

PICTURE 2:

Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Blade Runner 2069
    Is that the rude version btw?

Ha! I thought I got that one in under the radar!

Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Ha! I thought I got that one in under the radar!
    That's..

what she said.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/mike-fla...hining-sequel/

Director Mike Flanagan, of Gregory's Game, will direct Doctor Sleep which is the sequel to The Shining

It's the trailer for the very belated Direct to DVD sequel Deep Blue Sea 2

Halloween II filming is now underway

https://www.instagram.com/p/BelBP3GFP_A/?utm_source=ig_embed