WTD WTD: Region Free PS1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD WTD: Region Free PS1

I'm ordering an OSSC and want a region free Playstation for it. I'd prefer one that doesn't need a step down and it must be in good condition. Not fussed about it being boxed. If you have a scart cable to go with it I'll take that as well.

Must be an original gorgeous boxy Playstation and not a skank ass PSOne.

Cheers!

Do you happen to have a machine already? Would be happy to install the most relevant modchip in your machine if so.

Comment

I don't. If an already done machine isn't offered here I'll probably buy a standard one and pay you to do it if that's cool? I understand they're simple to do but I haven't got any of the soldering equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        Do you happen to have a machine already? Would be happy to install the most relevant modchip in your machine if so.
        Can you do my Japanese 'skank ass' PSone [MENTION=13863]speedlolita[/MENTION]?

Not fussed about backups, just want to be able to play Japanese and US discs on the same machine.
        [MENTION=3985]chopemon[/MENTION], OSSC is awesome!

Comment

I absolutely could. I still have dataDave's PSone at home actually... Oops. Oh actually come to think of it, you wouldn't be able to boot US or PAL software on a modded JP PSone. They put a hard region lock in the Japanese BIOS after the SCPH-1000A exploit. Found that one out the hard way...

[MENTION=3985]chopemon[/MENTION] Yeah that'd be fine no worries.
          Last edited by speedlolita; 08-01-2018, 09:41.

Comment

Working...
          X