This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asura View Post

I assume it's just going to be a new kid-focused title. An Ubi staffer claimed this is going to be some kind of megaton but I just don't see it.
    It'll be the online stuff and modded VC.

Comment

Especially created for kids though?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        Especially created for kids though?
        The rumour doing the rounds in some of the usual haunts is that this is going to be some Skylanders-esque thing that makes use of the Amiibo range. I would eye that with suspiscion though, because although it might be true, it could just be a good guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          E specially created for kids though?
          Almost.

Comment

The rumour doing the rounds in some of the usual haunts is that this is going to be some Skylanders-esque thing that makes use of the Amiibo range. I would eye that with suspiscion though, because although it might be true, it could just be a good guess.
            That would be great. I would play with knock off amiibo cards though!

Comment

Zero gunner 2 has just launched on the Japanese e shop

Comment

Just bought it ¥864 with a digital code off Play Asia as japan-codes.com are sold out on all vouchers.
                Cost me $13.99 which was £10.48

English language option as well,can’t remember if the Dreamcast had that or not.
                Last edited by BIG EDD; 17-01-2018, 17:33.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                  Zero gunner 2 has just launched on the Japanese e shop
                  [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION]

Comment

I'd like to see Super Hydorah get a port at some point.

Comment

I might have to get that going...

Comment

OK, surprised here - Dragon Quest Builders is up for pre-order on the store, for £39.99.

I'm pretty sure that's more than it ever cost on the Vita, even when brand-spanking new, physical. Seriously, £30. It's £30 now on Vita, but it routinely drops to £12 in sales.
                        Some of the prices for re-releases are a bit eye watering. Syberia 1 and 2 are £30 each in places which beggers belief. For what it's worth though Dragon Quest Builders really is a fantastic game, second only to DOOM for GOTY 2016 imo. I played the Switch demo before and got sucked right back in.

Comment

I needed a fun break from Skyrim so bought Lego Marvel Superheroes 2. I am not regretting this decision. It’s already a huge amount of fun.

Comment

**** no ...... cardboard origami switch

Comment

Comment

That looks great. I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X