This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    SNK have announced SNK 40th Anniversary Collection for the NS.
    Unfortunate that there’s no PS4 version. I’d really like to have a go on the original Prehistoric Isle and the artbook looks like it could be quite interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      Fixed my Switch. Happy days!
      Nice, well done. I have't done the case, was it tricky? The joy cons are pretty frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
        SNK have announced SNK 40th Anniversary Collection for the NS.

Key focus will apparently be 80's era releases which explains the absence of their well known series so far.
        Very nice, I'm looking forward to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
          Very nice, I'm looking forward to that.
          Me too.

Full props to SNK for putting the entire thing on a Switch cartridge as well, unlike the half-physical, half-digital crap that Capcom are pulling with the Switch version of Mega Man Legacy Collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Pavey View Post
            Nice, well done. I have't done the case, was it tricky? The joy cons are pretty frustrating.
            It was pretty straight forward. There are two types of screw in use though which was a pain. The triwing screws have quite soft heads too so if you mess it up you're buggered.

The Philips head screws were really tight and tricky to remove but it's all done now so I can relax a bit.

Comment

I also put a tempered glass screen protector on it too. It makes the unit feel slightly more premium.

Had a plastic one on it before and it smudged really easily.

Comment

SNK Heroines will release in the US on 07 September 2018, NIS America says the release will not be censored.

Comment

I've also read NISA have restructured their localisation department after the Ys VIII debacle, but about that and censoring I'll believe when I see.

Comment

Wild guns reloaded £26.99 how about feck off.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                      That's nuts. It looks so good, too.

Psyvariar is getting a port. Let's hope it's not a shoddy one.

Comment

Finally played the Switch version of Sine Mora EX. I forget how I don't enjoy this game. Trading soon.

Comment

Sky Rogue coming April 26th. It looks like it might be a decent bit of fun, I'll be waiting for a review or two before I dip though.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                            1800yen on the Japanese eShop. Beats the $37.99 here.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              1800yen on the Japanese eShop. Beats the $37.99 here.
                              17 pounds physical in Singapore.

Comment

KORG Gadget is out for Switch this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X