Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems you can't buy a 3ds anymore, only 2ds. Not listed on Argos and nothing on Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by UKGamer View Post
      Not sure what I was expecting, but definitely more then some ports. Where's Pokemon/Prime 4...?
      They're not going to splurge everything three months before E3. This will be their first E3 in three years that doesn't revolve around a single game.

Comment

Also, re: Smash trailer.

“Original Game: Nintendo/HAL Laboratory, Inc.”

HAL didn’t make Smash 4, Bandai Namco & Sora did. The last one HAL made exclusively was Melee.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
          Also, re: Smash trailer.
          “Original Game: Nintendo/HAL Laboratory, Inc.”
          HAL didn’t make Smash 4, Bandai Namco & Sora did. The last one HAL made exclusively was Melee.
          Or, because the real title is still pending, those are copyrights for the very first SSB. Anyway, Sakurai confirmed that he's working on the title, and I don't really get why people are automatically assuming that the Switch will get a WiiU port. Most probably this SSB has been in development ever since the last game and/or when the Switch specs were finalised. Having a completely new SSB by 2018 is perfectly possible.

Comment

Luigis mansion fooooooooooooor, 3ds.

For f**k sake Nintendo sort yourselves out.

Comment

They're not going to splurge everything three months before E3. This will be their first E3 in three years that doesn't revolve around a single game.
              That is a damn good point, that completely didn't cross my mind. I've come away actually kinda satisfied now. Dark Souls will be cool in portable mode and I'm interested in Octopath Traveler...

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                Just downloaded demo of Octopath Traveller. Will report back!
                Is this like my E3 2014 prediction?
                Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                The Nintendo conference will just have more Mario and Zelda except the one new IP where you play an octopus that can carry up to 8 different tools to help solve puzzles and traverse platforms. You can co-op with a squid who can carry up to 10 tools, but he can't jump as high.

I made up the octopus game

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                  Luigis mansion fooooooooooooor, 3ds.

For f**k sake Nintendo sort yourselves out.
                  This. The worst thing about the sequel was the 3DS controls...

Comment

It was originally developed as a 3D title for a Gamecube 3D LCD screen, but they canned that part because LCDs were too expensive.

Comment

It was originally developed as a 3D title for a Gamecube 3D LCD screen, but they canned that part because LCDs were too expensive.
                      That aside, I would have been MUCH more interested in seeing it remade for Switch. It's an interesting piece of history, but we already know what Luigi's Mansion in 3D is like. We've had one.

Comment

I'm happy to have more 3DS support. I still like the system.

Comment

Wouldn't mind the Captain toad game if it's at a reasonable price. I'm still waiting for a proper Star Fox follow-up to the 64 version.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                            Seems you can't buy a 3ds anymore, only 2ds. Not listed on Argos and nothing on Amazon.
                            Nintendo have discontinued the New 3DS and New 3DS XL. Had to hunt down a second hand (but very good condition) New XL recently to recent my previous one..

Luigi's Mansion from the GameCube, but on the 3DS... Couldn't have seen that coming! Unusual choice of game to convert, IMO.

Comment

Hmm... that's disappointing. I was still intending to pick up a New 3DS at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Protocol Penguin View Post
                                Nintendo have discontinued the New 3DS and New 3DS XL. Had to hunt down a second hand (but very good condition) New XL recently to recent my previous one...
                                Weird, last time I checked they were selling just as many as MS were selling XB1s. Unless it's the 2DS range which are killing it?

Comment

Working...
                                X